Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 02 2013
By: Lil_The_Pill Survivor 985 posts

I Challenge Home

61 replies 801 views Edited Nov 2, 2013

to get rid of the Pervs, Hackers, IP Sniffers, etc.

The bad members of Home who have made it increasingly less fun to be on Home.

Like the Mass Molester at Hudson who is a foul troglodyte, who yells at women, chases them, scares them into leaving Hudson whenever he appears. Who spews and sprays his contempt for Women and Gays daily. The Father of a gang of pervs, foul mouths, IP Sniffers, disgraced homelings, and other assorted delusional abusers, who love to force good members from a Server.

To not bear all this abuse, you have to use Ignore, and turn off all LMO's. Never say a word, so the IP Sniffer can't poof ya.

Live with the spectre of him saying " we will find out where you live " , " are you scared yet ", " We know your IP ".

Gets a little scary, sure, especially when you hear him tell a woman " you're dead, stupid and retarded moron ".

How much of a Challenge will it be ? IDK, seems like Mission Impossible, when you consider that this guy has been using two accounts to 4ever massacre the TOS daily for many months now, with impunity.

Well, in the meantime, I spend much less time on Home; and no money.

Hudson_Papa_Abusers 049_1_1.JPG

If I owned Home and Hell, I'd rent out Home, and live in Hell.

photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 62 (801 Views)
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 2, 2013

ROFL, funny story

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 62 (788 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
205 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

I totally agree with you Lil! It seems like nothing is ever done especially with certain people at Hudson. I have complained many times about 1 person in particular and they are still there. Been giving me problems for over 3 years, so I guess it doesn't matter, no matter how many times you report, ignore etc. So please people do not, I repeat do not tell me to ignore and move on, because I have every right just like anyone else to enjoy the place I like to race at!! This person is vile and nasty especially to women, and he uses more than 1 account (sigh) I like Home, but don't go on as much as I used to!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 62 (754 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

police photo.jpg

Hudson, needs its own community police department 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 62 (701 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1289 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:
Never say a word, so the IP Sniffer can't poof ya.

Live with the spectre of him saying " we will find out where you live " , " are you scared yet ", " We know your IP ".

Gets a little scary, sure, especially when you hear him tell a woman " you're dead, stupid and retarded moron ".

How much of a Challenge will it be ? IDK, seems like Mission Impossible, when you consider that this guy has been using two accounts to 4ever massacre the TOS daily for many months now, with impunity.

Well, in the meantime, I spend much less time on Home; and no money.

Hudson_Papa_Abusers 049_1_1.JPG

If I owned Home and Hell, I'd rent out Home, and live in Hell.

Stop joining groups. If the guy has your IP already , just get a new one.

If all else fails ...

Buy a Dog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 62 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Nov 2, 2013

there's a real issue there i agree. we have a few in holdem also. it certainly hurts the holdem lounge traffic.

death threats im positive are not tolerated. ip address bans should happen then.

TRUE STORY

a 45 year old woman posing as her 18 year old cheerleader daughter. attracted two men. 

1 a 18 year old boy. 

2 a 50 year old man married with 2 kids of his own.

they both wanted the woman believing she was a 18 year old cheerleader. they fought and threatened each other with death for weeks.

one day the 50 year old man got in his car. drove 2 states away. took out a shotgun. found 18 year old boy getting in his truck. the 50 year old man walked up and shot the 18 year old boy twice killing him instantly.

50 year old man got prison. woman got nothing. she should be in jail.he should be electricuted. just my opinion.

death threats are serious and should never be taken mildly.

i truly hope management will look into this. Aubad

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 62 (665 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4931 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Challenge accepted. I cant do much since I'm just a community member, who has already pointed all these things out to management and several different ways to stop people from abusing other community members like this. (It got ignored obviously)

But you best believe i will continue to do everything i can to help fight it. Like i always have.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 62 (617 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
205 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Some people are missing the whole idea of this thread! So I will just SMH!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 62 (581 Views)
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Most of the people who say they "know your IP" are probably full of it and just trying to scare you. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 62 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1825 posts

Nov 3, 2013

I would test that User with a challenge of your own...ask him to tell you what your IP address is but make sure you know yours before hand. If he can't or wont say then its just a ploy to make you feel weaker then they are.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 62 (551 Views)