Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 04 2013
By: Genome99 First Son 6 posts

How to get to the Sorting Ceremony?

8 replies 247 views Edited Jul 4, 2013

Sorry I was on a PC and don't understand. Do you mean I have to go through each book chapter? If so some of us actually have to work 10-12 hour shifts amd I don't have the time for such foolishness. If I am wrong please correct me. My accounts are linked.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3202 posts

Re: How to get to the Sorting Ceremony?

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Genome99 wrote:

Sorry I was on a PC and don't understand. Do you mean I have to go through each book chapter? If so some of us actually have to work 10-12 hour shifts amd I don't have the time for such foolishness. If I am wrong please correct me. My accounts are linked.

No you don't have to read and go though every chapter. When you get to chapter 5 you have to find your shopping and buy everything on the list to go any further. Chapter 7 is when you take the sorting ceremony test. After you complete the test you can long onto Home and Link your account.:womanhappy:http://www.cheatswhiz.com/pottermore/guides/book-1-chapter-5-walkthrough/4/

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (241 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1032 posts

Jul 4, 2013

How do you go shopping?  I've been told I have to buy everything on the list but I have no list.  There is nothing on the page I can click on other than the stuff to the left.  I have ran the cursor all over the screen and there is nothing to click on.  The link to pottermore only says to go to Diagon Alley South Side.  How do I get there?  Are they talking about on Home? 

I took a screenshot of where I am now on Pottermore.com.  I am totally stumped as to what to do next.

Pottermore.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

SpdrGrl09 wrote:

How do you go shopping?  I've been told I have to buy everything on the list but I have no list.  There is nothing on the page I can click on other than the stuff to the left.  I have ran the cursor all over the screen and there is nothing to click on.  The link to pottermore only says to go to Diagon Alley South Side.  How do I get there?  Are they talking about on Home? 

I took a screenshot of where I am now on Pottermore.com.  I am totally stumped as to what to do next.

Pottermore.png

Click on the crowd in front, the list will be laying on the ground for you to collect.

You can click on the backgrounds of what you see, and it'll zoom the screen in to see things you couldn't before.

Allowing you to collect items, and such.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3202 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Guys click onto the link I have above.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (179 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1032 posts

Jul 4, 2013

xMindBlllurX was way more helpful that what the link was.  There was no mention of clicking on the crowd to find the list.

@xMindBlllurX:  Thanks!  You were a huge help.  I have been told I had to buy stuff on a list but no one ever mentioned about clicking on the crowd to get it.  Thanks for being so specific as to what to do.   :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (161 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3202 posts

Jul 4, 2013

SpdrGrl09 wrote:

xMindBlllurX was way more helpful that what the link was.  There was no mention of clicking on the crowd to find the list.

@xMindBlllurX:  Thanks!  You were a huge help.  I have been told I had to buy stuff on a list but no one ever mentioned about clicking on the crowd to get it.  Thanks for being so specific as to what to do.   :smileyhappy:

You had to click the first page. It was the first picture which had the solution. Sorry I wasn't more specific.:womanhappy:.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 4, 2013

SpdrGrl09 wrote:

You're welcome. :cathappy:

Incase we ever have to use the Pottermore game again in the future for a home item, just remember the backgrounds on the chapters can all be viewed in different ways. Just click them, and it'll zoom in revealing more.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1032 posts

Jul 4, 2013

I have just finished the sorting ceremony and have been placed in the house of Ravenclaw.   *does happy dance*   lol 

Good to know about clicking on the background to find stuff. I hadn't thought of that.  I was just hovering the cursor over the page to see if it would show to click on anything. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (122 Views)
0 Likes