Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 13 2013
By: Cheek_Boys Hekseville Citizen 318 posts

How to get Killzone beta code back?

6 replies 202 views Edited Aug 13, 2013

How can I get my Killzone beta code from the e3 quests? I wrote the code down then I lost it.

Message 1 of 7 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Re: How to get Killzone beta code back?

Aug 13, 2013

I have a bad feeling that there's no way to retrieve it

Message 2 of 7 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11877 posts

Aug 13, 2013

better repost this

To make sure this doesn't happend again:

1. Write Down the code (on paper) and save it, remeber it!
  2. Type the Code on nether on Your Computer or Laptop and save it on your desktop as text file.
  3. after doing 2., two ways: 1) Save it to USB Port and save it to the place that you always put it - 2) save the text file to any cloud storage (Skype or Google Drive or whatever)
  4. Screenshot...if you have a capture device on yo PS3. or just write it down on PS Vita or any Smartphone and Tablet then screenshot it if it supports screenshot. yes i repeat it alot
  5. Make sure you remember the date where the E3 2013 Home Space leaves, after last day, make sure to double-check the code and check after you write it. (if the code turn out to be different, write it down too, just in-case :smileyhappy:

(I did Step 2 and 3) so thats why i still have it on my laptop

Screenshot_2.png

anything else? 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 3 of 7 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Aug 13, 2013
Will the beta be available on ps plus?
Message 4 of 7 (180 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32721 posts

Aug 13, 2013

al2009man wrote:

better repost this

2. Type the Code on nether on Your Computer or Laptop and save it on your desktop as text file.
  3. after doing 2., two ways: 1) Save it to USB Port and save it to the place that you always put it - 2) save the text file to any cloud storage (Skype or Google Drive or whatever)
  4. Screenshot...if you have a capture device on yo PS3. or just write it down on PS Vita or any Smartphone and Tablet then screenshot it if it supports screenshot. yes i repeat it alot
  5. Make sure you remember the date where the E3 2013 Home Space leaves, after last day, make sure to double-check the code and check after you write it. (if the code turn out to be different, write it down too, just in-case :smileyhappy:

dont mean to be rude, but thats pretty much all useless since the E3 space is gone and you cant view the codes anymore. :smileytongue:

Message 5 of 7 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11877 posts

Aug 14, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

al2009man wrote:

better repost this

dont mean to be rude, but thats pretty much all useless since the E3 space is gone and you cant view the codes anymore. :smileytongue:

It does say it all (look at the quote)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 6 of 7 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Aug 17, 2013
Is the beta available on ps plus?
Message 7 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes