Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Re: How's Home Doing?

Feb 11, 2013
Wow Jinx, I can see that Home really means a lot to you and that you wanna see it get better. I'm glad this thread has interested you. All this insight that everybody is giving me is certainly helping me with my future plans for the Home Community.

And for the record, Home is glad to have you back in the Community, Jinx. :smileyhappy: Glad you got a working PS3 now.
Message 21 of 25 (111 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Ha, I guess my post did seem a little over-emotional.

About half-way through the workday  for myself, and anywhere seems better than here :smileytongue:

I've been a part of a few online communities in the past, but Home has been the best by far.

-Jinx <3

Message 22 of 25 (102 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Hey, that's a good thing. Emotion is what drives us. Home can be very emotional. I've had my moments in Home.

Haha, so what exactly do you do on Home? Are you apart of a group of some sort? I'm just curious. I like to know what it is that people do to really spend their time in Home.

Message 23 of 25 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Video games were an escape from reality as a kid. I guess Home has a similar effect on me.

I mostly explore alone, finding games to play and trophies to collect. I'm a collector at heart, and I love getting little trophies I can put on display in my personal space. Finally obtaining that "really hard-to-get item" that few others have. If I was a character from .hack// I would probably be Mistral. Just... not as cheery (blah. My attitude is more like Tsukasa or Elk).

I'm terrible at meeting new people, so I usually play something multiplayer and let the other person strike up the conversation. If that doesn't work, I just stalk a couple of good buddies of mine and see what they're up to.

It's odd how I spend most of my time in games that are mostly about socializing, alone...

I guess that's just how I play.

How do you spend your time?

-Jinx <3

Message 24 of 25 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Well, mostly what I do in Home these days is help out my buddies in the group I'm in. Heck, I'm going to be making a website soon, too.

I'm apart of Louisiana Hurricanes, if you've heard of us. Though, we are in the process of a few changes. For the better, of course. But we do a bunch of social events and hang outs and parties.

But yeah, for the most part, I do what I can to help out others and help them enjoy the Home Experience. Video games have always been an escape from reality for me.. not just as a kid, 'cause I'll always be a kid at heart. Haha.

Other than LH, I usually just hang around x7 and observe people. I tend to be rather reclusive, myself. It's hard for me to make new friends, but I'm working on that.
Message 25 of 25 (65 Views)