Jan 23 2013
By: goodSuM PlayStation MVP 1852 posts
Accepted Solution

How does the goldfish bowl currency work?

6 replies 238 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

If I buy one of the fish for a certain amount of Aquabux, do I get unlimited use of the fish, or is it just one shot?

"Now Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative."
Message 1 of 7 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Re: How does the goldfish bowl currency work?

Jan 23, 2013
 I'm guessing so I bought a fish with aquabux, and put three of that same kind of fish in my bowl. 
Message 2 of 7 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

You get 5 Aquabux a day so long as the fish are alive in your tank.

Any item or fish purchased is 'unlocked' to use as many times as you want once purchased or gifted to you.

So... say you only use the default tank, which is a maximum of 3 fish and 3 decorations. If you waited 10 days, you could use the 50 Aquabux you've obtained to buy a 50 AB fish, and put 3 of them in your tank if you empty the old fish out or started a new tank... think of the fishbowl items like Rewards for Home, once you have it, you can always use it.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 3 of 7 (226 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1852 posts

Jan 23, 2013

That's actually really cool.  I thought I'd have to be stuck with goldfish, and then hope I pick the right fish to buy without wasting Aquabux.

"Now Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative."
Message 4 of 7 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

There is a  description of each fish size, and what tank it can go in.   I just matched up the size to the Gold fish to figure out what fish I could put in my bowl.

Message 5 of 7 (194 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1852 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed to see the skeleton fish require the medium tank, but it makes sense, since they need to make money, too.

Message 6 of 7 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 24, 2013

yeah i was disappointed to find out that too, but there are some cool looking fish to put in the small bowl.

Message 7 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes