Fender Bender
1857 posts

Re: How about them sexbots /Veemee robot companions for your space-_-

Aug 3, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Howdy guys and gals!

These will be released everywhere next week.

There are three different versions each with a different personality - Friendly, Quirky and Flirty.

The whole reason behind them was just to try and give some extra life to your apartment spaces, a bit more movement. The Androids will roam and also react to you the player when you do different things so, if you do an emote they will do an emote also (and not just the same one back at you). If you change your moood they will react to that also. New poses will give see them say something to your or respond with another pose, or if you sit on the floor sowill the android.

This also works for visitors, not just the owner. So it;s just to give more life to the apartment, and create a talking point :smileyhappy:

Available for everyone next week!

Joey

Joey,

I would appreciate knowing when the male version will be coming out. If no male version is planned, then you are all sexist pigs and I will recommend that females stop shopping for your products.

-Vi

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 51 of 64 (241 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

Re: How about them sexbots /ndreams robot companions for your space-_-

Aug 3, 2013

steamheart wrote:

I hope you are filming.

Delicious_Darla wrote:

I'm gonna put all three of them out there and see if Lux pushes the other two off, brb.

It isn't very exciting, but I found them below.

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_2.jpg

Message 52 of 64 (237 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

Vi,

Don't forget LKWD(Only made 1 AI, female), O-Two(/Peakvox, female always cost more points), and anything else in Home for giving guys T-shirts while girls got bikinis and tanktops. 

so... welcome to Home! Oink. XD

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 53 of 64 (235 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

Vi,

Don't forget LKWD(Only made 1 AI, female), O-Two(/Peakvox, female always cost more points), and anything else in Home for giving guys T-shirts while girls got bikinis and tanktops. 

so... welcome to Home! Oink. XD

mechjet - epic was free for a limited time, while mechjet - glory still cost 768 tokens to gift.  But as far as adding animations to an already existing outfit the Vickie model would be a perfect item to create.

The iconic value for collectors would be reason enough to purchase, but the quality of work would be judged by the end product expectations. They would have to create a version better than the current robot release.. the whatever you call them bots....

I would be interested in seeing the butler bot, made from the blue guy on my wall and the robotic kitty, and the robotic doggy.

the Robo-servant,,, but animated. NPC

EDIT::  and a vacume bot to clean my mansion while I am away. :womanwink:

Message 54 of 64 (218 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2978 posts

Aug 3, 2013

;^) Way back when the original PlayStation Mansion was new, I recommended a built-in butler and maid. The technology that has gone into these dancers would be ealisy adapted to similar projects, such as my request years ago.

:^/ One thing I've noticed about the robots, though. Just as with companions, the animation algorithims are running independantly on each visitor's PS3. There is no protocol synchronizing them. So, a robot on one PS3 may wander far afield from her starting point on one PS3, while she stays close to her origin on another. Neither is their speech synchronized. If one says something on one PS3, she may say something different on another.

Also, you cannot walk into them, but they can dance through you.

Message 55 of 64 (197 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Delicious_Darla wrote:

steamheart wrote:

I hope you are filming.

Delicious_Darla wrote:

I'm gonna put all three of them out there and see if Lux pushes the other two off, brb.

It isn't very exciting, but I found them below.

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_2.jpg

That is a great shot, and I appreciate you sharing it......but why are you carrying a sniper rifle?!

Message 56 of 64 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 57 of 64 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3420 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

;^) Way back when the original PlayStation Mansion was new, I recommended a built-in butler and maid. The technology that has gone into these dancers would be ealisy adapted to similar projects, such as my request years ago.

:^/ One thing I've noticed about the robots, though. Just as with companions, the animation algorithims are running independantly on each visitor's PS3. There is no protocol synchronizing them. So, a robot on one PS3 may wander far afield from her starting point on one PS3, while she stays close to her origin on another. Neither is their speech synchronized. If one says something on one PS3, she may say something different on another.

Also, you cannot walk into them, but they can dance through you.

With the Kikia Event happening everyone is on a robot kick. Sex always sells. What better opportunity for a Developer to make some coin and release a product like this.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 58 of 64 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 59 of 64 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2725 posts

Aug 3, 2013
I love my Bot girls. By today's Home pricing and for nDreams, the bundle is a good deal. They definately add flavor to any guys space. I can not speak for their appeal to the ladies. Perhaps nDreams needs to make a male set for them. At my Nightclub, I have the Brimstone girls working the stage. I put the Bot girls to work hustling customers at the tables. I fully expect them to double my nightly revenue. However, I did have to employ a recently captured Kikai soldier to keep them in line.
Posted Image

Message 60 of 64 (147 Views)
0 Likes