Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

Re: How NOT to Flirt with Girls

May 20, 2013
Don't approach them and start dancing without saying a word. Also hold a decent convo. Thats what I love when people approach me in there.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 11 of 78 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Don't ask personal questions. Don't ask where she's from or old she is. You'll eventualy learn that information as you get to know her and she's comfortable with telling you. Be friendly and try to find something you're both interested in to talk about. Honesty is important. Don't pretend you like something because she does or you risk exposing yourself as a liar.

I think it's better to start a conversation with something other than "Hello" or "Hi" I myself don't care to respond to every single hello I get.  You need to make yourself stand out by catching her interest immediately. Otherwise she's gonna think you're a creeper or noob. Avoid being overly friendly. Don't act like you're best friends when you don't know her. Don't spout cheesy pick up lines unless you're trying to be funny and ironic.

Message 12 of 78 (903 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3344 posts

May 20, 2013
Walk to them don't run to them. Maybe use a different ID tag - SuspectOnFoot sounds suspicious :smileytongue: make relevant conversation. Don't push the boundaries. Avoid putting others down til you've been attacked first.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 13 of 78 (895 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

May 20, 2013

SuspectOnFoot wrote:
So I finally got a keyboard, don't look 100% noobish, and have a decent apartment...how can I maximize my chances with the ladies on Home?

What should I avoid doing?

Don't freeze them.

Message 14 of 78 (886 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3344 posts

May 20, 2013

COLONEL-KFC- wrote:

SuspectOnFoot wrote:
So I finally got a keyboard, don't look 100% noobish, and have a decent apartment...how can I maximize my chances with the ladies on Home?

Don't freeze them.

Yeah, this might help your chances :smileyvery-happy:

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 15 of 78 (880 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

May 20, 2013

SuspectOnFoot wrote:

1.Make sure you're actually taking to a girl.

2. Oh, right, it's Home, you can't.

3. Go outside and meet girls in the real world.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 16 of 78 (866 Views)
Wastelander
427 posts

May 20, 2013

Be gentil,approach her when she's not busy but don't look like a stocker & tell her how much you enjoy the space you are in & ask if she's enjoying her time.

Make a positive comment about her hair or outfit.

Avoid "where are you from" question right away, "what's your name", "age ", "do you have a boyfriend ", "do you want a boyfriend "

Those question are to forward & personally i find them boring & predictable.

The rest go with the flow

Message 17 of 78 (865 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 20, 2013

Don't start out by wanting to date, worst thing you can do is walk up to a girl and say A/S/L, How old are you? You got a cam? Just take note of the names of the people you want to talk to, see if you see them a few times, then talk to them a while. I am saying that if you want to talk to me. I am" married" though, so am not looking( lol). That is another thing,  learn to back down. Don't say to a girl" I don't care that you are married" or send a naughty pic to a girl, that is a quick way to be added to a block list.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 18 of 78 (859 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1993 posts

May 20, 2013
My personal advice would be, don't start by just looking for relationships with anyone, just look for friends and form bonds with those you meet and get to know them really well.

After a while if you've been with them for a while and grow close with that person maybe then take the next step.

Don't just go looking to date any person, make sure you develop bonds with these people and feel it's appropriate to be together, then I'm sure you'll find a true relationship you'll be happy to be in.

(This applies to more than just online as well, if you get my hint) :catwink:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 78 (831 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5322 posts

May 20, 2013

Dam. I been doing this the whole time:

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 78 (811 Views)
0 Likes