Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2013
By: Raven_MkII Lombax Warrior 104 posts

House cup and common room?

4 replies 204 views Edited May 31, 2013

Ok now that Hogwarts is finally here, I went and checked out the great hall and found it lacking abit it seem fine but doesn't comparre to the books, or the movies for those who haven't read the books.

They should also change the way we enter the common rooms like in the books for gryiff, huff and slyther, they should sent you a pm with a new passward each day and for ravenclaw a puzzle each day in pm for you to solve, and also they should have the stair move to take you to your common room like in the books and movies.

Now my question is this are they going to add more classes to the list and also are they going to allow us to earn house points that will at the end of 3 months or so a house cup in the great hall like the books and movies?

leave your comments on what you think about the idea i posted and how many of you want a house cup to happen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 5 (204 Views)
Wastelander
511 posts

Re: House cup and common room?

May 31, 2013

Actually, you can earn House Points on Pottermore.com. By beating people at duels or successfully brewing potions or even finding things in the storyline. The first House Cup went to Slytherin (I think there's actually a large cup in the Slytherin Common Room to commemorate). I think the second one went to Ravenclaw. It's been a while since I've been to Pottermore.

I'm sure the House Point system will eventually be incorporated into Pottermore on Home. It would be nice to see the Great Hall decked out in the Winner's Colors, but I understand why they haven't. (So people can get a feel of the space so that adding the extras will actually make an impact). Here's hoping they add Potions to the class roster, soon!

Club: Nachtmere
Message 2 of 5 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

May 31, 2013

I think it would be great to have something to work towards like the house cup. Some kind of reward would be nice, like a community reward only for members of the house that wins. (Since we can only wear their clothes there, clothes items would be welcome) That would encourage me to spend more time there. As it is, they update, I check everything out, leave, and wait for more updates.

Message 3 of 5 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

Actually, you can earn House Points on Pottermore.com. By beating people at duels or successfully brewing potions or even finding things in the storyline. The first House Cup went to Slytherin (I think there's actually a large cup in the Slytherin Common Room to commemorate). I think the second one went to Ravenclaw. It's been a while since I've been to Pottermore.

I'm sure the House Point system will eventually be incorporated into Pottermore on Home. It would be nice to see the Great Hall decked out in the Winner's Colors, but I understand why they haven't. (So people can get a feel of the space so that adding the extras will actually make an impact). Here's hoping they add Potions to the class roster, soon!

As to your answer pheonix i know that pottermore.com has that i have an account on there alreay, but this is about the home version and wanting to do something similar to the website or the books and the movies so you get something to do in the spaces if you know what i mean.

Message 4 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Jun 1, 2013

if they do allow to earn hose points for a shouse cup hope we can get our wands and wizard dual ^..^

Message 5 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes