Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Re: House Selections?

Mar 13, 2007
We start out with a house then we can go buy houses in the home community and pimp them out!!!
-GreenJedi99
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4424 posts

Mar 14, 2007
We start out with an apartment then we can buy or unlock bigger houses
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2722 posts

Mar 14, 2007
Im thinking same shape and size as that 1 guy said... but differant windows, and outside secernery is what it said in the trailer...

PSN : PwnStar12 -
5.0L Mustang Owner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1841 posts

Mar 14, 2007

.:kitt:. wrote:
I wonder if we'll be able to select our own "home" area like the one in the video is awsome or do you think we'll create that ourselves?? Part of me is thinking everybody's homes will be the same except for where they put the funiture and what not...

Phil said we will all start out with apartments and later on in the year they are going to add some more stuff
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3158 posts

Mar 14, 2007
i hate appartments in real life,hope there is homes in the future

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1174 posts

Mar 14, 2007
You watch, once they come out with all the bonus upgrades and nicer houses all the rich little brats on this board will buy the stuff from the sony store to compete and brag about the best "cyber" house. lol   Some kids will spend a butt load just on fake cyber stuff to be the "best". lol  Who else can see this happening?  I can see myself buying maybe a few upgrades like to make myself look a little different clotheswise or what not.  But to spend money on all kinds of different furniture seems like a waste.  I also heard you will be able to buy a pool table so when friends come over you can play pool on-line with them.  So I am thinking why the hell would I spend money on that when I can walk next do to my new game room and play on my real table. lol   I am sure it would be fun and I would go play on someone else's but I don't see the point and buying on for the cyber would just so you can have a cool looking room with a pool table in it. lol  Anyways been thinking about the ballers that are going to be all over this??
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3640 posts

Mar 14, 2007

RaAsuar wrote:

Chaoschris wrote:
You watch, once they come out with all the bonus upgrades and nicer houses all the rich little brats on this board will buy the stuff from the sony store to compete and brag about the best "cyber" house. lol   Some kids will spend a butt load just on fake cyber stuff to be the "best". lol  Who else can see this happening?  I can see myself buying maybe a few upgrades like to make myself look a little different clotheswise or what not.  But to spend money on all kinds of different furniture seems like a waste.  I also heard you will be able to buy a pool table so when friends come over you can play pool on-line with them.  So I am thinking why the hell would I spend money on that when I can walk next do to my new game room and play on my real table. lol   I am sure it would be fun and I would go play on someone else's but I don't see the point and buying on for the cyber would just so you can have a cool looking room with a pool table in it. lol  Anyways been thinking about the ballers that are going to be all over this??

Chaoschris, you make an important point. This concept of buying virtual goods is a multi-million dollar business. Just read all the articles on Second Life, The Sims Online,  and There, not to mention MMOs like WOW. You're right people spend butt load of cash to live out a virtual fantasy of luxury. I know for a fact people (especially women) love to buy virtual clothes and furniture. Us guys on the other hand, are a bit frugal when it comes to things of that sort however we love gadgets so I expect to see a lot of big screen TVs, and what not.

Me personally, I'll customize my apartment to my liking and will keep it that way for a long time (1yr). Same goes for my clothes. I'll find something unique until I see it's no longer unique. Born to be different so anything that will make my AV original.

I think apartments will all have the same layout based on category (basic, better, best) just like real life apartments.

I'd buy a pool table and depending how TVs work I'd buy a big screen TV.

Do not peel an Orange with a knife.
I've always got my flamesuit on.
3000th post made on 07-25-2009 08:42 PM
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 47.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2722 posts

Mar 14, 2007

I'd buy a pool table and depending how TVs work I'd buy a big screen TV.

Pool tables are going to cost accual money. Im not to sure if you already knew that. Im thinknig about getting one, depends how popular home stays in a mnoth after its release.

The best part is you can play on it, anyone know the cost of what it might be?
PSN : PwnStar12 -
5.0L Mustang Owner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
896 posts

Mar 14, 2007

Chaoschris wrote:

Chaoschris, you make an important point. This concept of buying virtual goods is a multi-million dollar business. Just read all the articles on Second Life, The Sims Online,  and There, not to mention MMOs like WOW. You're right people spend butt load of cash to live out a virtual fantasy of luxury. I know for a fact people (especially women) love to buy virtual clothes and furniture. Us guys on the other hand, are a bit frugal when it comes to things of that sort however we love gadgets so I expect to see a lot of big screen TVs, and what not.

Me personally, I'll customize my apartment to my liking and will keep it that way for a long time (1yr). Same goes for my clothes. I'll find something unique until I see it's no longer unique. Born to be different so anything that will make my AV original.

I think apartments will all have the same layout based on category (basic, medium, best) just like real life apartments.

Message Edited by RaAsuar on 03-14-2007 09:34 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2555 posts

Mar 14, 2007
Im wondering how much they are gonna charge for each indidual item,what like 3-5 bucks for a nice 'home' or what?

Proud Playstation Veteran.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes