Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 13 2013
By: xUNKNOWNFATEx Lombax Warrior 131 posts

Hotzone & Midway Update?????

18 replies 340 views Edited Jul 13, 2013

Just wondering if they plan on putting the game in the hotzone that says coming soon. My other question is if they plan on updating the midway. I know it's coming to the end of home but I assumed at least the hotzone game would have been introduced. Been waiting a long time for it to show up.

BannerFans.com
Message 1 of 19 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Re: Hotzone & Midway Update?????

Jul 13, 2013

no one says home is ending lol, not for many years

Message 2 of 19 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
588 posts

Jul 13, 2013

xUNKNOWNFATEx wrote:

Just wondering if they plan on putting the game in the hotzone that says coming soon. My other question is if they plan on updating the midway. I know it's coming to the end of home but I assumed at least the hotzone game would have been introduced. Been waiting a long time for it to show up.

I believe the Midway's were made by Mass Media. Unfortunately, that developer has left Home and I don't anticipate any updates for those spaces.

Message 3 of 19 (330 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Jul 13, 2013

tabbyrose wrote:

no one says home is ending lol, not for many years

Just more pathetic rumors.  Sony never said anything about Home's future.

Message 4 of 19 (328 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1993 posts

Jul 13, 2013

xUNKNOWNFATEx wrote:

It's unfortunately doubtful that anything new will be implemented into these spaces since the developer for them, Mass Media haven't been active in PlayStation Home for a while.

So the Midway and Hotzone public spaces most likely won't be receiving any more updates. :catsad:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 19 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 13, 2013

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

xUNKNOWNFATEx wrote:

I believe the Midway's were made by Mass Media. Unfortunately, that developer has left Home and I don't anticipate any updates for those spaces.

They've left Home huh? This is news to me, lol.

Message 6 of 19 (324 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Jul 13, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

xUNKNOWNFATEx wrote:

Even Diesel left Home.

Message 7 of 19 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 13, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

xUNKNOWNFATEx wrote:

Even Diesel left Home.

Diesel's contract was up actually.

Message 8 of 19 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
588 posts

Jul 13, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

xUNKNOWNFATEx wrote:

I know for sure Game Mechinics said Mass Media left Home along with another developer leaving. I would take GM word for it, Mass Media hasn't made anything in almost a year.

Message 9 of 19 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 13, 2013

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

xUNKNOWNFATEx wrote:

I know for sure Game Mechinics said Mass Media left Home along with another developer leaving. I would take GM word for it, Mass Media hasn't made anything in almost a year.

I must've missed when they stated that. Do you remember what thread it might be in? I just want to make sure, since I always enjoyed Mass Media for their wackiness. 

Message 10 of 19 (304 Views)
0 Likes