Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 10 2013
By: AbysmalDawna Survivor 1721 posts
Offline

Horror Beat Box, Pulp Radio Box etc

6 replies 160 views Edited Nov 10, 2013

I have been recently beefing up my music box collection.    I just bought the classical one which I am extremely pleased with and was able to preview it on you tube which helped me make my decision.  The two in my title I cant find plus I would like to preview the nature sounds one too.  Does anyone have any ideas how I could preview these if they are on you tube or anywhere else?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
624 posts
 

Re: Horror Beat Box, Pulp Radio Box etc

Nov 10, 2013

Just go on Youtube and search beatbox nature thats how i saw it :smileyhappy: p.s. How beautiful is "the swan" from the classical beatbox!! :heart:

Message 2 of 7 (145 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
1721 posts
 

Re: Horror Beat Box, Pulp Radio Box etc

Nov 10, 2013

GM0530 wrote:

Just go on Youtube and search beatbox nature thats how i saw it :smileyhappy: p.s. How beautiful is "the swan" from the classical beatbox!! :heart:


i just got them plus loot radio bundle

 

Message 3 of 7 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4245 posts
 

Re: Horror Beat Box, Pulp Radio Box etc

Nov 10, 2013

One of the main complaints about the Classical, Nature, and Horror BoxBeats is that they did not have a loop option for the entire sound track or individual track.   This is particularly an issue with the Nature BoxBeat, as it made no sense to have it play through the entire list of sound effects as they are such a wide variety that many don't fit the theme of a space.

 

However, even if you only played one track that does match the theme of the space, because there was no loop option for a single rack, you would have to constantly stop and replay the same track if you wanted to continue to have that sound effect playing in your space.

 

nDreams did say they were updating these to add a loop option - can anyone confirm if this was actually done, and if it loops individual tracks as well as the entire play list?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 4 of 7 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
1721 posts
 

Re: Horror Beat Box, Pulp Radio Box etc

Nov 10, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

One of the main complaints about the Classical, Nature, and Horror BoxBeats is that they did not have a loop option for the entire sound track or individual track.   This is particularly an issue with the Nature BoxBeat, as it made no sense to have it play through the entire list of sound effects as they are such a wide variety that many don't fit the theme of a space.

 

However, even if you only played one track that does match the theme of the space, because there was no loop option for a single rack, you would have to constantly stop and replay the same track if you wanted to continue to have that sound effect playing in your space.

 

nDreams did say they were updating these to add a loop option - can anyone confirm if this was actually done, and if it loops individual tracks as well as the entire play list?


all are looping for me entirely havent tried individual yet.

Message 5 of 7 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4245 posts
 

Re: Horror Beat Box, Pulp Radio Box etc

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

all are looping for me entirely havent tried individual yet.

When you get a chance to check on the indidual loop option, especially for sound effect BoxBeats like the Horror and Nature, let us knwo what you find out as that would be really helpful to know if they added that - as without it, for me and others that posted about this issue a few weeks ago, these sound effect BoxBeats aren't very useful.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 7 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
1721 posts
 

Re: Horror Beat Box, Pulp Radio Box etc

Nov 10, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

all are looping for me entirely havent tried individual yet.

When you get a chance to check on the indidual loop option, especially for sound effect BoxBeats like the Horror and Nature, let us knwo what you find out as that would be really helpful to know if they added that - as without it, for me and others that posted about this issue a few weeks ago, these sound effect BoxBeats aren't very useful.


nature and horror dont loop indivdually

Message 7 of 7 (111 Views)