Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Re: Hoping for EA expansion!

Feb 24, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MRS__O wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
I want Blackjack.

Yes Jo Blackjack or any other card games would be great, as would roulette.

I think a few of the poker players are now playing the races now over at Loco! Hee hee. Give em slots and roulette. They'll all be back together again! Woot!

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 02-24-2010 09:50 AM

I hope they bring Black Jack, and fix the Poker rooms. I'm not a big fan of the Domingo Race game, though I admit to playing it. I expect it to be popular for while, if for no other reason than the addictive nature of gambling. My problem, though, isn't with losing, it's with the slow and tedious nature of gathering more pickories to bet when I lose. I can get several one hour, than none for the next 2-3. The ironic thing is, I tend to dress conservatively on Home, so the odds that I would ever where anything from the pickory shop is pretty slim. At most, I might wear a few items once or twice.

Message Edited by WFG9 on 02-24-2010 10:05 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 44 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Good idea. Id like to see some kind of Madden space or an NBA live space.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 44 (75 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Fem_Boi wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:
Will we see more EA spaces related to their other game titles? It seemed as though the sports complex came with the idea that it would allow room for expansion to include other major sports. Poker has been awesome, racing and driving range not quite up to EA standards if you ask me (ever played Nascar, F1 or Tiger Woods?) and the Fight Night space is cool, but really doesnt represent the game that well in that we can't actually get in the ring and lay it on someone! Would love to have a golf course and maybe some 3-on-3 hoops, football, hockey or soccer...or some tennis to promote their upcoming game?   
Message Edited by HOPPER_34 on 02-24-2010 12:43 PM

How about they just fix the spaces they already have first? Just a thought.

Yeah seriously !!! They are still promoting games that have come out a year and a half ago i.e. NHL 09,they are still advertising merchandise in the Fight Club windows that we can't get anymore i.e. Drew Brees Breast cancer awareness jersey.The score clock still shows the DJ Kit which we can't get.On top of that they still have an ad up for "Happy New Years" and gold boxing gloves are available until Jan.15. These are things that I notice just today.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 44 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
131 posts

Feb 24, 2010

HOPPER_34 wrote:
(ever played Nascar, F1 or Tiger Woods?)
Message Edited by HOPPER_34 on 02-24-2010 12:43 PM

Unfortunately the NASCAR series has been discontinued by EA so the racing can be replaced with something else.  NASCAR is now going to be a part of Gran Turismo 5 when and if it ever comes out. Hopefully there will be a space dedicated to GT5.  As for the other sports, the EA complex has fallen behind in it's growth and promised additions made by developers. I know there have been cutbacks at EA and hopefully the complex design team wasn't one of them.  Haven't seen Rob floating around the place like he used to. Everything is outdated and the poker tables seem to be playing worse than before and could use an adjustment to the randomizer. Its time that EA gives the place a makeover. Come to think of it - call Ty Pendington because everything (Mall, Central Plaza, Gamer's Lounge) needs an EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER!

Message Edited by FriarGirl on 02-24-2010 12:13 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 44 (75 Views)
Survivor
2249 posts

Feb 24, 2010

That's funny you say that because I know I have been there quite a bit this week!! I dance around and earn my 3 or 4 bug credit things every day and then go and bet on my ummm...favorite critter! lol I tried to employ an aggressive approach at first by betting on the big dude and have since gone all the way down to the shrimp.....and still haven't won one time yet!! Odds are that my persistence alone will eventually be rewarded with a nice little payout!! lol The whole thing has given me some ideas about a Home horse track or some other similar type thing to bet/win with earned credits. Maybe you could lead the trainers to the stalls before races rather than having to dance with yellow balloons that I would really rather kick around a little bit when I see them! lol

I do agree that the poker rooms need some maintenance as some have suggested and I did read about their cut-backs, which might very well have stalled their progress in Home, but was just dreaming a little bit about what could be!!    

GO U.S. Hockey!!! 0-0 end of first period against the Swiss right now.........oh thats another idea--a live, real-time scoreboard (If I can get that info immediately by getting on the web then why not in Home?). I dont think I'm really asking for too much am I? lol

Message Edited by HOPPER_34 on 02-24-2010 03:47 PM

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 44 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2249 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Oh yeah, good point--they did lose Nascar (which stinks btw!)......so maybe a GT5 space!! Now I'm veering off a little bit I guess. lol

Who is Ty Pennington? lol j/k

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 44 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

Feb 24, 2010
What ever happen with Robert have not heard from him in a long time. I notice the golf space banner says golf coming later this year was that last year 2009 or is it later this year.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 44 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2249 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Good question--Don't know what has happened to EARob. Hopefully we will see him around again soon! Maybe he went to Vancouver for a couple of weeks--lol

Hopefully the banner means something good for later this year! We can certainly hope

Message Edited by HOPPER_34 on 02-24-2010 04:29 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 44 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 4, 2012

agree, but I would like to see  tennis courts where tennis fans can play tennis in home. wow great!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 44 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29050 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

un_4_gettable1 wrote:

agree, but I would like to see  tennis courts where tennis fans can play tennis in home. wow great!

This thread is well over two years old. You might want to put your suggestion in the current suggestion thread where developers will see it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/November-Suggestions/td-p/38696941/jump-to/f...

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 44 (72 Views)
0 Likes