Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
24 posts

Re: Homelings

Feb 18, 2009

Lady_Raven_fox wrote:
I am sorry but I don't think you are all that organized as you know I wanted to review your club as an independent source to give people the inside scoop,  and I have been passed around a lot of members each telling me different things or telling me not to listen to someone else from the homelings now I would like for my inquiries to be sent to me threw a private message to me from whoever is someone who can find out if I have been given the approval but so far everything has been done with the public eye by various people and nothing has been given proper discussion. So I hope to receive a message and at least it be from someone who knows of everyone else's approval
Message Edited by Lady_Raven_fox on 02-18-2009 11:14 AM

I would like to appologize if you have been passed around Lady_Raven_Fox. As chung said, madkilla hasn't been a member in a very long time. Our only spokes person is Nosdrugis. Anyone else passing themselves off as being the person to talk to, is wrong. Nos is one of the original Homeling Elders. He should be contacting you soon, if he hasn't already. And we are indeed organized. There are just way to many people claiming to be one of us, That are realy just wanabe's. I hope this clears things up a bit.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 42 (243 Views)
Survivor
2252 posts

Feb 18, 2009

Vlad_Dracul_315 wrote:

Lady_Raven_fox wrote:
I am sorry but I don't think you are all that organized as you know I wanted to review your club as an independent source to give people the inside scoop,  and I have been passed around a lot of members each telling me different things or telling me not to listen to someone else from the homelings now I would like for my inquiries to be sent to me threw a private message to me from whoever is someone who can find out if I have been given the approval but so far everything has been done with the public eye by various people and nothing has been given proper discussion. So I hope to receive a message and at least it be from someone who knows of everyone else's approval
Message Edited by Lady_Raven_fox on 02-18-2009 11:14 AM

I would like to appologize if you have been passed around Lady_Raven_Fox. As chung said, madkilla hasn't been a member in a very long time. Our only spokes person is Nosdrugis. Anyone else passing themselves off as being the person to talk to, is wrong. Nos is one of the original Homeling Elders. He should be contacting you soon, if he hasn't already. And we are indeed organized. There are just way to many people claiming to be one of us, That are realy just wanabe's. I hope this clears things up a bit.

Indeed Vlad. Thankyou for your input.

Nos has been in touch with Lady_Raven_fox personally.

GISignature
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 42 (243 Views)
PlayStation MVP
24 posts

Nov 4, 2013
As you can see. We are organized enough, to still be here. And even bigger then ever. Since we last spoke. The Homelings® got copywrited and trademarked.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 42 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Nov 4, 2013
Goooooooooo MVP's!!!

Btw.. The original homelings was disbanned years ago. The club was just taken over by someone who knew the tag. The trademark is a dead giveaway. Homelings were completely against stuff like that.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 42 (230 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25621 posts

Nov 4, 2013

Vlad_Dracul_315 wrote:
As you can see...

This thread has been inactive since February 18, 2009. Almost four years and nine moths ago. 

As things have changed after all of this time, you may want to start a new more current discussion on this topic.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 42 (223 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 4, 2013

Well I was there at the labs when a member cracked on my brother's failed marriage. There are some things you don't do and I don't even mess with my bro. He had a confrontattion with the head honcho himself and boy did he go off. Watch who you recruit  the ID's should be a dead give-a-way. Now no one is allowed in the labs because my brother will make you regret it. 

That's all I have to say, but personally they don't bother me. A lot of folks dress weird in Home.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 42 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5258 posts

Nov 4, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Goooooooooo MVP's!!!

Btw.. The original homelings was disbanned years ago. The club was just taken over by someone who knew the tag. The trademark is a dead giveaway. Homelings were completely against stuff like that.

Buck you should really get your facts straight before you post about something you know nothing about. The Homelings were never disbanded and are run by the same person who founded them in closed beta.

They became disorganized when Home went public because clubs and friends lists were wiped out. As far as the trademark goes, they have

a real online store and wanted to protect the name. The Homeling name was trademarked last year.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 42 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013
So the homelings.... Are selling things? Thats a very interesting concept. Someone from moderation should look into that.

Closely..
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 42 (175 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25621 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Someone from moderation should look into that.

Or the fact that this thread has been inactive for nearly four years nine months.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 42 (168 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5258 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
So the homelings.... Are selling things? Thats a very interesting concept. Someone from moderation should look into that.

Closely..

Why do make such absurd posts? Yes, they sell stuff, through a website that has nothing to do with Home. Also, the items they sell have nothing to do with Home.

http://www.cafepress.com/homelingstore

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 42 (151 Views)