Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
10805 posts

Re: Homelings

Feb 18, 2009

Lady_Raven_fox wrote:
well you will all be happy then to hear that i am going to be doing a review of the homelings and i will post my official review on this website with in the next coming week then you will all know the inside scoop on the homelings by an outside source like me
well that would be very helpfull thank you :smileyvery-happy: 

@Jim777PS
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 42 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Feb 18, 2009
Now one thing I can not do is give away any secrets about this so, everyone will just have to bare with me, so hopefully I will get you the answers you require. and before anyone asks this isn't some sort of way for me to get you to join, I am of a completely independent source and this will all becoming of my own opinion and how they handle some Q&A I have lined up for then, not to give to much away.  
I am a independent Club Reviewer of Playstation Home, I Become a member of the Club, Have some Q&A with the Founder, then a little chat with some members, Then i will give my full thoughts on the Club and publish it on this website. Now isnt that some Publicity.

If you would like this service (dont fret its completely free) just simply message me via this website, simple
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 42 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2252 posts

Feb 18, 2009

red_fraggle76 wrote:
I think they're just people that like to play in Home.

That is EXACTLY what we are!
GISignature
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 42 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2252 posts

Feb 18, 2009

Lady_Raven_fox wrote:
well you will all be happy then to hear that i am going to be doing a review of the homelings and i will post my official review on this website with in the next coming week then you will all know the inside scoop on the homelings by an outside source like me

Greetings Lady_Raven_fox.

I am General Nos, Commander of Mothersh... blah blah blah (same old spiel).

Nos would be happy to assist you in your endeavor. Nos will inform council of your intentions.

GISignature
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 42 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Feb 18, 2009
good although i had already thought they had been informedwhen i asked madkilla about the subject but everything is still in primary stage until more can be comfirmed
I am a independent Club Reviewer of Playstation Home, I Become a member of the Club, Have some Q&A with the Founder, then a little chat with some members, Then i will give my full thoughts on the Club and publish it on this website. Now isnt that some Publicity.

If you would like this service (dont fret its completely free) just simply message me via this website, simple
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 42 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2252 posts

Feb 18, 2009

Lady_Raven_fox wrote:
good although i had already thought they had been informedwhen i asked madkilla about the subject but everything is still in primary stage until more can be comfirmed

MADkilla does not speak for the Homelings in general and has been overstepping boundaries of late.

His constant intentional 'bumping' of his own thread has angered users of this site and undermines our efforts.

GISignature
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 42 (129 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24 posts

Feb 18, 2009
We will know, we have a list of all members. We are very well organized. And for that statement, I highly doubt you will be allowed to join.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 42 (129 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24 posts

Feb 18, 2009

SasukeXiin wrote:

BDCrowley wrote:
I'm not sure either. The don't really respond well. I've been trying to get Assimulated into their Collective for 3 weeks, now.

I'm thinking, as soon as the Black Echochrome suits are released stateside I'll start an Evil Homelings group that will counter anything they throw at us, and will Assimulate them. j/k

But, I think it's been a little too long to actually get my place on a Mothership. I was excited about joining. Still kinda am. The Homelings are well organized and their video was awesome. Homelings are the reason I came back to Home.

Oh well, today was pretty fun hanging in Home without them. Ran around in my Tux, then as a ninja, then a pirate and then as Santa. Had a blast. Got myself involved in a dumb arguement by stopping it. When it was done all parties were on each others freinds list and having fun all day.

if you really want to, just wear the suit anyway and tellpeople you are one of them, no one will know the difference.

We will know, We are very well organized. We have every member of all 11 ships in our leaders section on our forum. So if we see fake members, we expose the frauds.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 42 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Feb 18, 2009

Lady_Raven_fox wrote:

makilla is not a homeling 

do to the fact that the clubs founder is not online often we cannot remove him from

but he give exagerated and false information

in the end, we will remember not the words of our jokes, but the silence of our audiences.
Trippy Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 42 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Feb 18, 2009
I am sorry but I don't think you are all that organized as you know I wanted to review your club as an independent source to give people the inside scoop,  and I have been passed around a lot of members each telling me different things or telling me not to listen to someone else from the homelings now I would like for my inquiries to be sent to me threw a private message to me from whoever is someone who can find out if I have been given the approval but so far everything has been done with the public eye by various people and nothing has been given proper discussion. So I hope to receive a message and at least it be from someone who knows of everyone else's approval
Message Edited by Lady_Raven_fox on 02-18-2009 11:14 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 42 (129 Views)
0 Likes