Do you mean 
Survivor
2252 posts

Re: Homelings

Feb 18, 2009

Jim777 wrote:
Anyone have any info on these guys? 

Greetings Jim,

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=562616&view=by_...

Also check YouTube channel, NosTheHomeling.

Love, Nos.

GISignature
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 42 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4310 posts

Feb 18, 2009

They need mo members so dat when they all drink kool-aid together, they can all meet the aliens in the sky so that they alone will be saved from the war of the worlds and eventually unbearable suffering of the human race.

or at least that's what the back of the brochure they handed me said.

oh and they love daisies!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 42 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Feb 18, 2009
idk what to say.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 42 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3172 posts

Feb 18, 2009
They are creepers.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 42 (91 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Feb 18, 2009

Bluelizard- wrote:
whenever i see Homelings i go "oh ****" and switch to a diffrent game or turn my PS3 off.  Becasue about 10 of them will all run to me and just keep saying "join us" over and over again and follow me.  I admire there attepmt to make Home amore enoyable enviroment but they still scare the crap out of me

sorry for scareing you

the way i see it (and other members might disagree)

its virtual preformance art...

and really what else is there to do in home?

in the end, we will remember not the words of our jokes, but the silence of our audiences.
Trippy Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 42 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1959 posts

Feb 18, 2009
I think they're just people that like to play in Home.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 42 (91 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1332 posts

Feb 18, 2009

BDCrowley wrote:
I'm not sure either. The don't really respond well. I've been trying to get Assimulated into their Collective for 3 weeks, now.

I'm thinking, as soon as the Black Echochrome suits are released stateside I'll start an Evil Homelings group that will counter anything they throw at us, and will Assimulate them. j/k

But, I think it's been a little too long to actually get my place on a Mothership. I was excited about joining. Still kinda am. The Homelings are well organized and their video was awesome. Homelings are the reason I came back to Home.

Oh well, today was pretty fun hanging in Home without them. Ran around in my Tux, then as a ninja, then a pirate and then as Santa. Had a blast. Got myself involved in a dumb arguement by stopping it. When it was done all parties were on each others freinds list and having fun all day.

if you really want to, just wear the suit anyway and tellpeople you are one of them, no one will know the difference.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 42 (91 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Feb 18, 2009
idk but i just saw one of there videos and it was one of the creepiest things ive ever seen
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 42 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10794 posts

Feb 18, 2009
Aight so basicly they are just a massive club of people who enjoy the echocrome suit and talk funny. lol ok then 
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 42 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Feb 18, 2009
well you will all be happy then to hear that i am going to be doing a review of the homelings and i will post my official review on this website with in the next coming week then you will all know the inside scoop on the homelings by an outside source like me
I am a independent Club Reviewer of Playstation Home, I Become a member of the Club, Have some Q&A with the Founder, then a little chat with some members, Then i will give my full thoughts on the Club and publish it on this website. Now isnt that some Publicity.

If you would like this service (dont fret its completely free) just simply message me via this website, simple
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 42 (91 Views)
0 Likes