Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 42 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: Homelings

Feb 18, 2009
find my forum titled homelings join us
DONT HIT LITTLE KIDS...............trust me they have guns now.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 42 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10802 posts

Feb 18, 2009

MAD-killa1-14 wrote:
find my forum titled homelings join us
what is it u do 

@Jim777PS
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 42 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 18, 2009
i think there just insane
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 42 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1332 posts

Feb 18, 2009

me too. they make everyone wear the lame echodrome outfit.

and they keep boasting that they have 300 members YET that one guy keeps bumping his "plz join" thread.......

also they are all "stop home 3 jerks in non violent ways" campaign...... um.....how can you be violent in home aside from yelling like a noob.....

cultists i say, they deny it, but they are echodrome cult.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 42 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Feb 18, 2009
probably a suicide cult. these guys have scared me off home for good.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 42 (198 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Feb 18, 2009

homelings are an alian race not a cult

in the end, we will remember not the words of our jokes, but the silence of our audiences.
Trippy Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 42 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Feb 18, 2009
I'm not sure either. The don't really respond well. I've been trying to get Assimulated into their Collective for 3 weeks, now.

I'm thinking, as soon as the Black Echochrome suits are released stateside I'll start an Evil Homelings group that will counter anything they throw at us, and will Assimulate them. j/k

But, I think it's been a little too long to actually get my place on a Mothership. I was excited about joining. Still kinda am. The Homelings are well organized and their video was awesome. Homelings are the reason I came back to Home.

Oh well, today was pretty fun hanging in Home without them. Ran around in my Tux, then as a ninja, then a pirate and then as Santa. Had a blast. Got myself involved in a dumb arguement by stopping it. When it was done all parties were on each others freinds list and having fun all day.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 42 (197 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1039 posts

Feb 18, 2009
whenever i see Homelings i go "oh ****" and switch to a diffrent game or turn my PS3 off.  Becasue about 10 of them will all run to me and just keep saying "join us" over and over again and follow me.  I admire there attepmt to make Home amore enoyable enviroment but they still scare the crap out of me

Bluelizard-
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 42 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2252 posts

Feb 18, 2009

BDCrowley wrote:
I'm not sure either. The don't really respond well. I've been trying to get Assimulated into their Collective for 3 weeks, now.

I'm thinking, as soon as the Black Echochrome suits are released stateside I'll start an Evil Homelings group that will counter anything they throw at us, and will Assimulate them. j/k

But, I think it's been a little too long to actually get my place on a Mothership. I was excited about joining. Still kinda am. The Homelings are well organized and their video was awesome. Homelings are the reason I came back to Home.

Oh well, today was pretty fun hanging in Home without them. Ran around in my Tux, then as a ninja, then a pirate and then as Santa. Had a blast. Got myself involved in a dumb arguement by stopping it. When it was done all parties were on each others freinds list and having fun all day.

Greetings Crowley,

We (the Homelings) have been experiencing a bit of negative infiltration and have slowed the assimilation process to a minimum.

If you have not already done so, send Nos a friend invite (nosdrugis) and Nos will make effort to respond in a timely manner.

GISignature
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 42 (197 Views)
0 Likes