Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
681 posts

Re: Home users A.K.A. internet police

May 29, 2012

Wow okay I guees you comepletely missed my point. I never said the word I said wasn't a violation of the rules. I am not perfect I make mistakes but I am definately not a troll going around deliberately trying to hurt people's feelings or harass them. But to me if there is anyone worse than a troll it is someone who dileberately goes aroung trying to play D i c k Tracy in PS Home. I make mistakes but at least I admit to the truth. And you see me as some sort of PS Home criminal that has nothing better to do with his time than violate the rules just for the sake of violating them. That is simply not the case.

Message 91 of 92 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

Re: Home users A.K.A. internet police

May 29, 2012

Sooo, if this was real world you would also do the same thing? I suspect not...  I would also recommend not bombarding the ladies with the cheesy and/or explicit PM's, I laugh sitting watching my ladies screen of these ridiculous PM's and answer them for her.. I dare all of those guys that send those PM's to go up to a lady in the real world and say them to their face..

Look at it this way would I say or do that in a real world situation?

I'm not harping on you, we all make mistakes.. Just remember there are trolls out there that wait for the opportunity to report someone for anything.. Anything you say on home can be used against you in a court of mods and you have no rights to a virtual lawyer...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 92 of 92 (9 Views)
0 Likes