Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 03 2007
By: Stach Sackboy 549 posts

Home's Impact

2 replies 12 views Edited May 3, 2007
This thing is getting outta control!! Yes, I'm talking about home. When I read the RUMOUR mill website the day before GDC, they leaked the information about home. There they had people's RESPONSE's. I was literally scared for Phil Harrison the next day. The responses were NOT as good as his statement "You'll be happy to be a Playstation owner today".

There were ALOT of negative comments on that board. "It was stupid", "they were stealing ideas", "it was a lousy attempt to bring back online", as well as my favourite, "I bought a Playstation to play games not live in a virtual world".

Here we are... May 3nd 2007. By the sounds of it... Home is a HUGE hit. The negative feedback (IMO) has pretty much stopped, everyone is excited, and I think that the competitors are getting scared now. We're now into Beta testing and PS3 owners WANT  (most of us) to do Beta testing, they want home, they're excited for Home.

HOME is gonna be HUGE!!!

Eat your heart out all you negative feedback posters from way back yonder!
stach
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Re: Home's Impact

May 3, 2007
It will be cool but I doubt I will spend most of my time on it,  GAMING is what matters I didn't spend 600 dollars to be roaming  in this HOME stuff.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13125 posts

Re: Home's Impact

May 3, 2007
It's definitely going to be massive.  Don't look for me at 'Home' as I'll probably be out most of the time playing games
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes