Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: Home really is For children and possibly more

Jun 12, 2014

ralahinn1 wrote:

Has anyone said anything about the music on Radio IO in home yet,lol? No way some of those songs are meant for kids.

Oh yeah that as well also the Ndreams locs and dances some really don't seem kid friendly specially the strip pole dance tube as well some of the clothing sold on home and what about godfather space if you check closely cigars are set there I sure wouldn't want 5 yeal old go there 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 99 (431 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 12, 2014
Again, those are atems you have to purchase, usually only older people are going to make those kind of purchases going back to my point that the adults that use home are just funding a free playground, or daycare if u like. The M rated material is hardly M rated and those movies you speak of will only play on peoples ps3"s that are of age I'm pretty sure. YES, they SELL adult contect because the stuff for sale is aimed more at the adults that wander into home. And as far as polar opposites I think u missed my point, I said the adults TEND to gravitate to adults, not ALWAYS do. The fact that you had to act as a father figure to many psh users only further validates my points.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 99 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 12, 2014
And mya, you blocked me on here so that's not really possible
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 99 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2014

Still that clarifies that is not children only as home makes clear on the hub is fun for the whole familly that means kids,teenagers,adults as well even people older 30 frecuent home srill the role a acting as father or motheer figure is up to the parents but not to you and those where my two cents ^ ^ 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 99 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1240 posts

Jun 12, 2014

Excellent post!

I've wondered about this myself. I just bought a PS3 this weekend so I could play Gran Turismo 6 and started using Home for the first time yesterday. While I loved the virtual Hollywood Hills home, the pool table and the clothing items I bought, the first thing I wondered while wandering around was, "Where are the adults?"

-- R.J.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 99 (346 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1328 posts

Jun 12, 2014

Excellent post OP!

So many replies here missing your point....typical

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 99 (305 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3630 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2014

hellokittyxo

I just wonder, 6 months after home closes it's doors and you look back, will you see it the same as me?

________________________________________________________________________________

Absolutely NOT!  You live, you learn, you move on - I have no regrets, plenty of good memories and met some wonderful people and just from NA.  I have Japanese friends, EU friends, Canadian ect and had it not been for Home I prolly would have never met them.  The argument could be made that I could have met them while online gaming, BUT Home provided a platform to really get to know them in a social environment unlike any other I have ever seen.  

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 99 (299 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29175 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

hellokittyxo

I just wonder, 6 months after home closes it's doors and you look back, will you see it the same as me?

________________________________________________________________________________

Absolutely NOT!  You live, you learn, you move on - I have no regrets, plenty of good memories and met some wonderful people and just from NA.  I have Japanese friends, EU friends, Canadian ect and had it not been for Home I prolly would have never met them.  The argument could be made that I could have met them while online gaming, BUT Home provided a platform to really get to know them in a social environment unlike any other I have ever seen.  

Most if not all of my friends are adults although I never ask anyone their age. Perhaps it's who I select given they need to behave and have mature attitudes before I'd consider adding them to my list. Granted there are a lot of kids using the service but it's really hard to know what the percentages are.

And yes Home is special and has been special especially when it comes to meeting people from all around the world. International spaces like FEVA, E3 and others brought many cultures together from all over the world. 

Everyone moves on in life at some point. We graduate, change jobs, get married and so on. It's an evolution which is just part of life. We find new things to do and that isn't necessary a bad thing. 

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 99 (292 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Jun 12, 2014
Home is for children, Trix is for kids.
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 99 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Jun 12, 2014
I feel like this is all generalizing. Not everyone has these same issues.
 photo ezgifcom-gif-maker_zps80afdb43.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 99 (249 Views)