Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
6875 posts

Re: How do you get on plaustation home on the playstation 4 can't find it like the playstation 3

Feb 17, 2014

Unfortunately, it's unavailable on the PlayStation 4 right now. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2201 of 3,033 (279 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4457 posts

Re: How do you get on plaustation home on the playstation 4 can't find it like the playstation 3

Feb 17, 2014

"We'll see" - Sony Rep 2014 on the status of Home ever seeing the light of PS4

Please use plain text.
Message 2202 of 3,033 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9263 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2014
Welcome to the Home Forums @strongmomma
Unfortuneately, Playstation Home is a PS3 exclusive at the moment and we do not know anything regarding its future on any other platforms, either PS4 or otherwise.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 2203 of 3,033 (244 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4193 posts

Feb 18, 2014
You know, the body of the OP is quite symbolic. It contains as much info as we know about Home's future. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 2204 of 3,033 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 18, 2014
Wat does the playroom thing do
Please use plain text.
Message 2205 of 3,033 (231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3048 posts

Feb 18, 2014

You need the Playstation Camera to play The Playroom.  It's basically a tech demo showing what can be done with the camera, touch pad and the light bar on the controller.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Playroom_%282013_video_game%29

Please use plain text.
Message 2206 of 3,033 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Feb 18, 2014

U won't be seeing HOME on PS4 SONY failed to include HOME at launch of the PS4.

Meanwhile Playstation Home has Been Stopped in Japan and soon will be stopped in ASIA! 

at this Rate there is only a 0.01% chance PS4 will ever see HOME and a 0.99% of Home closing by the end of 2014...

I don't like those odds anyway u look at em'

But now u know. And knowing was half the battle!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Please use plain text.
Message 2207 of 3,033 (151 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4193 posts

Re: Home on PS4.

Feb 18, 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 2208 of 3,033 (142 Views)
Sackboy
411 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2014

i would nt rule out home being on ps4 just yet.In fact it is not only technically possible it is actually possible right now without any implementation from sony to get home live on ps4 and other devices,

All it would take is for a home user to make a live broadcast of home by using pc capture card and broadcast sofware and put a livestream on twitch tv then  the viewers/participants go to the url of the stream on the device they are using to view and chat with the broadcaster.

being in a home environment ane being able to chat is almost mission complete it only leaves our avatar and certain interactive elements with the physical home environment out.

As far as our avatars missing goes in the above mentioned current situation whos to say the the saves upload changes was nt just to spoil the fun of clothes merges and picory thieves

with all the advancements in streaming technology and sonys announced playstation now service i would think home at least has a 50/50 chance

Please use plain text.
Message 2209 of 3,033 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2014

ptmacey wrote:

i would nt rule out home being on ps4 just yet.In fact it is not only technically possible it is actually possible right now without any implementation from sony to get home live on ps4 and other devices,

All it would take is for a home user to make a live broadcast of home by using pc capture card and broadcast sofware and put a livestream on twitch tv then  the viewers/participants go to the url of the stream on the device they are using to view and chat with the broadcaster.

being in a home environment ane being able to chat is almost mission complete it only leaves our avatar and certain interactive elements with the physical home environment out.

As far as our avatars missing goes in the above mentioned current situation whos to say the the saves upload changes was nt just to spoil the fun of clothes merges and picory thieves

with all the advancements in streaming technology and sonys announced playstation now service i would think home at least has a 50/50 chance

where do you get your information from? 

anyhow ill keep you all posted on the weather forcast in the burning lakes of fire! as soon as Satan is ice skating to work is when we will have our information on that!  just my opinon as Home was built around Cell wich Home utilizes and the PS4 dose not! but never know maybe with the Gaikai thing how ever its spelt may change all that not holdng my breath thou as it has done me good this far! 

original.gif

Raptr Gamercard

The Death of Home is apon us! Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Please use plain text.
Message 2210 of 3,033 (106 Views)
0 Likes