Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8653 posts

Re: Home on PS4.

Nov 27, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Ok king, i did exactly as you asked and sent tempest a pm. They responded pretty quickly.

And now...

I still have no new information to share at this time.

I will repeat my self again...  "If" Home was "exclusive" that PM that you sent to Tempest should have been a very easy question for them to answer.  The "FACT" that they didn't come back with a definitely gives reason to doubt.  That and the fact that website that your obsessed about is outdated and was made before the PS4 came out.

I will also repeat my self again by saying I still hope that Home does not make it to the PS4.  But at this time there is no real facts saying if it will be or won't be on it.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 1811 of 3,033 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5839 posts

Nov 27, 2013
Exactly... As of right now, the facts are that home is exclusive to the playstation 3, and there is no new information to share. So...... Why do you keep repeating yourself?
Please use plain text.
Message 1812 of 3,033 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8653 posts

Nov 27, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Exactly... As of right now, the facts are that home is exclusive to the playstation 3, and there is no new information to share. So...... Why do you keep repeating yourself?

Do you understand what the definition of whe word "exclusive" is?

ex·clu·sive
ikˈsklo͞osiv/
adjective
adjective: exclusive
  1. 1.
    excluding or not admitting other things.
    "my exclusive focus is on San Antonio issues"
    • unable to exist or be true if something else exists or is true.
      "these approaches are not exclusive; many students will combine them"
      synonyms:incompatible, irreconcilableMore
      "mutually exclusive alternatives"
    • (of terms) excluding all but what is specified.
      synonyms:not including, excluding, leaving out, omitting, exceptingMore
      "prices exclusive of sales tax"
      antonyms:inclusive
  2. 2.
    restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned.

See where it says "restricted"?  In other words what your saying by saying that "Home is exclusive to the PS3" Sony would be unable to put Home on the PS4 now or in the future.  It would be restricted only to the PS3.

GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 1813 of 3,033 (157 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5839 posts

Nov 27, 2013
Yes. That is exactly what i am saying. And until officially stated otherwise..... There is no new information to share.....
Please use plain text.
Message 1814 of 3,033 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8653 posts

Nov 28, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Yes. That is exactly what i am saying. And until officially stated otherwise..... There is no new information to share.....

"There is no new information to share" was offically stated.  It's also reason for doubt.  As I keep saying the info that you gave is outdated it does not show anything one way or the other.  When that was posted (back in 2007) "Home is exclusive to the PS3" Home was only on the PS3.  Not the PS1, PS2, PSP or PlayStation Vita there for at that time Home was exclusive to ONLY the PS3.  Now that the PS4 is here it's a new game and it may or may not be exclusive to just the PS3.

GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 1815 of 3,033 (432 Views)
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2013

****  MYSTICAL PREDICTION  ****

I predict, that the way this thread is going, it'll be closed very soon.  Maybe even before this weekend.

Just say'n   :smileyvery-happy:

HAPPY THANKS GIVING YA'LL!  :heart:

Please use plain text.
Message 1816 of 3,033 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2020 posts

Nov 28, 2013
181 pages worth of merged threads....over 4 months old. This thread wont be closed. If anything, they want this thread open so they can dump all "Home on PS4" related traffic to. They dont want the boards flooded with too many threads on this topic, so they have one thread to rule them all. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 1817 of 3,033 (366 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Nov 28, 2013

To be honest with you, I think home is going be left on PS3 as you look how home is slowly dying in last 6 months I really think sony thinking let home be thing on PS3. I think the whole PS4 experience on home is ok event but I don’t think good half people have no attention to get PS4 because there no home.  If you ask me I think we go 6 to 8 months left before home become a virtual wasteland for just handful of people. Home start out for games and sony turn their back on gaming community to make quick buck and now gaming community has no time for home so home has become a place where people go hang out or chat. I said it before sony focus not on community anymore they getting back to a console for gamers and this why sony permoteing they working with more indie game developers so they can get casual gamer to buy the new console. Just look at all core spaces has nothing to do with thanks giving or Halloween and sony really dint do much for the community they left it up to their 3rd party developers to do the work. The whole PS4 experience on home is nice little event and might get some gamers on to get free games but a lot of us not caring about home anymore because home is dying and only its still going is thanks to largely to 3rd party devs and people who willing to spend money. I for one has bow my head to home and moved on because frankly home is joke now because everyone living in their own little bubble on there and if sony want throw recuse line they can and just be upfront and say no home not coming to PS4 or Yes it coming.  Home once was good thing now its just very sorry thing sign into and look about thinking this could be something very magical but its slow lying dying.   

Please use plain text.
Message 1818 of 3,033 (358 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1490 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
181 pages worth of merged threads....over 4 months old. This thread wont be closed. If anything, they want this thread open so they can dump all "Home on PS4" related traffic to. They dont want the boards flooded with too many threads on this topic, so they have one thread to rule them all. LOL

Yeah its pretty ridiculous man and i would agree that they probably wont close this for a while unless someone feels that its run its course! and people need a place to come to wait till the whole thing comes crashing down around us! I am uncertain that home wil make it to the PS4 myself even with Gikai with the whole Cell arcutectture thing but only time will tell on this!  and I forsee many more merged threads with people who think they are apart of the thread gestapos around here sudgesting to post elsewhere insteads of letting the real Mods do their jobs! But i digress as that is off topic! 

photo shepard-headbutts-a-krogan-o_zps5d276718.gif
Raptr Gamercard

The Death of Home is apon us! Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Please use plain text.
Message 1819 of 3,033 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1490 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Spicey_Lollipop wrote:

To be honest with you, I think home is going be left on PS3 as you look how home is slowly dying in last 6 months I really think sony thinking let home be thing on PS3. I think the whole PS4 experience on home is ok event but I don’t think good half people have no attention to get PS4 because there no home.  If you ask me I think we go 6 to 8 months left before home become a virtual wasteland for just handful of people. Home start out for games and sony turn their back on gaming community to make quick buck and now gaming community has no time for home so home has become a place where people go hang out or chat. I said it before sony focus not on community anymore they getting back to a console for gamers and this why sony permoteing they working with more indie game developers so they can get casual gamer to buy the new console. Just look at all core spaces has nothing to do with thanks giving or Halloween and sony really dint do much for the community they left it up to their 3rd party developers to do the work. The whole PS4 experience on home is nice little event and might get some gamers on to get free games but a lot of us not caring about home anymore because home is dying and only its still going is thanks to largely to 3rd party devs and people who willing to spend money. I for one has bow my head to home and moved on because frankly home is joke now because everyone living in their own little bubble on there and if sony want throw recuse line they can and just be upfront and say no home not coming to PS4 or Yes it coming.  Home once was good thing now its just very sorry thing sign into and look about thinking this could be something very magical but its slow lying dying.   

I could not agree more! Yes the whole PS4 experiance is nice and all and the free PS1 classics are really nice but I think its more of an insult that and that as on person said in another thread or maybe this one that they are telling us to move on in a way! I loved the whole concept of Home from the day I left the Harbour studio 4 or 5 years ago and I have had a Love Hate relationship with it ever since! My only complaint is that the lack of REAL support Home has! the Support threads are a joke and when you call customer service they direct you here! I would hate to agree with you but I too feel Home is dying and its kinda sad but what can be done! Well I have my self a back up plan and that is going to be a MMO next Spring on top of the games I will be getting for my PS4! Until that time i will ride this sinking ship till it sinks! I thinks its not a matter of If but when! but that said I catch what you mean!

photo shepard-headbutts-a-krogan-o_zps5d276718.gif
Raptr Gamercard

The Death of Home is apon us! Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Please use plain text.
Message 1820 of 3,033 (344 Views)