Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2588 posts

Re: Home on ps4?

Nov 4, 2013

Even if Home doesn't come to the PS4, there will still be a social aspect with the way the UI is built.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 1091 of 3,033 (209 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
666 posts

Gamesradar: Why isn't Home coming to the PS4

Nov 6, 2013

Here's an article on Gamesradar that was just posted. Good to see Home articles on a popular gaming site, it's pretty clear he's a Home user as well :smileytongue:

http://www.gamesradar.com/why-isnt-home-coming-ps4/

Please use plain text.
Message 1092 of 3,033 (501 Views)
Sackboy
477 posts

Re: Gamesradar: Why isn't Home coming to the PS4

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

I kind of think this writer needs to take off his Home glasses. It's nothing more than a fanboy's point of view. Would have been a better article if it had the other views such as technical sides, or the obstacles it needs to face, and how it can co-exist or might face problems between the PS3 and PS4, etc.

I still think Gaikai or tech similar to it is the only way though. But that's my opinion. Don't know what will happen in the future.

Please use plain text.
Message 1093 of 3,033 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1604 posts

Nov 6, 2013

UltraPSX wrote:

Here's an article on Gamesradar that was just posted. Good to see Home articles on a popular gaming site, it's pretty clear he's a Home user as well

asfghjklEU wrote:

I kind of think this writer needs to take off his Home glasses. It's nothing more than a fanboy's point of view. Would have been a better article if it had the other views such as technical sides, or theobstacles it needs to face, and how it can co-exist or might face problems between the PS3 and PS4, etc.

I still think Gaikai or tech similar to it is the only way though. But that's my opinion. Don't know what will happen in the future.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE tell me you're both kidding and really know that article was sarcasm.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 1094 of 3,033 (421 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Nov 6, 2013

I never really taken Gamesradar serious because a lot there past article I read always had some fandom about it and less about facts. I remember when they did a past article saying mass effect 1 not coming to PS3 because the sys couldn’t handle it, Its was 2012 when fans on mass effect let cry joy when Mass Effect came out with Mass Effect Trilogy and PSN. So support IGN because they seem to research there story’s and far less fandom. For Joshua Anderson who wrote “I've got ALL of the best gear. Virtual clothes, furniture, powers, I've got it. Yeah, it cost me a few hundred bucks,”  Is great example on how some people have massive ego thinking there best thing on home

Please use plain text.
Message 1095 of 3,033 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Nov 6, 2013
I have to agree with violet on this one. I read as far as "First of all, Sony's not going to leave their customers hanging." And knew instantly that whoever wrote it has no idea how long this has been a question, and how we have already been "hanging" since they announced the release of ps4.

That said tho i still catch myself with my fingers crossed that they say, yes its going to be there, every day when i look on the forums. But i also am stuck with not being able to think of any type of business related stance on the question that would leave it unanswered, besides sales.
Please use plain text.
Message 1096 of 3,033 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1327 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

"Heck, I've even been hit on. It happened when I made a lady avatar just to see what it was like. I didn't hold it against the dudes. That's just how the game is played in Home. It certainly didn't open my eyes to aspects of my personality I've tried to repress ever since I went skinny dipping with my bros that one time."

The way you play the game  is the way you live your life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 1097 of 3,033 (383 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25764 posts

Nov 6, 2013

Didn't we already have this discussion?

Home on PS4.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 1098 of 3,033 (317 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4169 posts

Nov 6, 2013
Then report it so a real moderator can make the distinction instead of derailing threads.
Please use plain text.
Message 1099 of 3,033 (309 Views)
Fender Bender
4206 posts

Nov 6, 2013
This is why SONY needs to finaly let the community know if yes or no, once and for all...
Please use plain text.
Message 1100 of 3,033 (307 Views)
0 Likes