Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
458 posts

Re: Home=massive failure for PlayStation brand!

Dec 10, 2008
go play your 360 you fanboy
Little Big Planet Sig 1 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 21 of 97 (4 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1185 posts

Dec 10, 2008

Reverend_M wrote:
If everyone you've talked to has said nothing positive about HOME . . . then you need some new friends because you're hanging around pessimists. Be careful, friends rub off on you.

I am telling you honestly what they said about Home and I have atleast 4 people on my friends list that are in the beta and have been for quite some time.  I asked each of them what they thought about it and they all said that it's pretty boring and they never really use it.  I would think that even if they were finding it amusing in one way or another then I would see that they were actually in Home sometimes but they never are..... That right there shows that there's something wrong with Home.  

Message 22 of 97 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1167 posts

Dec 10, 2008

im in the beta and i think its pretty cool.

It does exactly what its suposed to do.

I dont get what people expect this to be.

PSN- BEERSKI / ADD ME
Work
Message 23 of 97 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1816 posts

Dec 10, 2008

No matter what Sony puts out, there will be those who complain and think it'll be an epic fail, those who think it's the greatest thing of all time, and everything in between :smileyvery-happy:  Of course, given human nature, it'll be the people with negative things to say that'll greatly outnumber the ones who have positive things to say... after all, those who love the product won't pry themselves away from it for 5 minutes to post about it

Home will be free for people to access, download it yourself, try it out yourself, and come up with your own opinions before making second-hand comments about it based on what others have to say. 

Sigs are overrated and clutter up a forum. You just read my contribution to the clutter.
Message 24 of 97 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Dec 10, 2008

aquastorm wrote:

Reverend_M wrote:
If everyone you've talked to has said nothing positive about HOME . . . then you need some new friends because you're hanging around pessimists. Be careful, friends rub off on you.

I am telling you honestly what they said about Home and I have atleast 4 people on my friends list that are in the beta and have been for quite some time.  I asked each of them what they thought about it and they all said that it's pretty boring and they never really use it.  I would think that even if they were finding it amusing in one way or another then I would see that they were actually in Home sometimes but they never are..... That right there shows that there's something wrong with Home.  

No, just listening to those on your friends list isn't enough to gather a good understanding of HOME. 

Ask people on these forums. Namely, ask the vets who have been in HOME for quite some time and have developped a good reputation of being honest and true in what they say, and who are not going to just give the good and bad. There's a few here, if you want I can offer their names if they don't mind. (But then, it comes tomorrow, so you'll be able to see for yourself and gather a personal oppinion from experience)

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 25 of 97 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Dec 10, 2008

aquastorm wrote:

Reverend_M wrote:

people have different views on games, some people like RPGs, some like FPS, some like puzzles o_o

not everyone is going to like Home. but alot of us will, so stop flaming and just play what you want

Little Big Planet Sig 1 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 26 of 97 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2573 posts

Dec 10, 2008
I like the beta and it can only get better.
PhotobucketI need chunks of dragon stone for an SL 36 will trade.
Message 27 of 97 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Dec 10, 2008

aquastorm wrote:
The point is that Sony is wasting it's time focusing on something that isn't going to be successful and doesn't really appeal to the consumer.  Sony would be wise to abandon Home and start focusing on something that actually makes people want a PS3.  I love my PS3 hardware but honestly Sony seems to be seriously out of touch this gen and Home is a part of that problem.  

WOW & you know for a fact it doesn't appeal to the consumer.  Which one? All of them? Can you give a percentage of consumers who have said this? DOUBT IT! HOME is here & if u choose not to use it, then don't.  And just for the record you don't know whether it going to be successful or not cuz you cannot predict the future can you?

Offtopic
Message 28 of 97 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 10, 2008

1 you don't have to use home if you don't want to

2 Home is free

3 home will always improve

4 home will not change you life but may improve your online gameing

5 why complain about something that is free?

I can see that there will be loads of threds after this saying home sucks because they thought it was something it's not.On we go....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 29 of 97 (4 Views)
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Dec 10, 2008
Home is great I love it my wife loves it more than I do.  If you want to listen to the complainers than do so its just gonna make it better for the millions who do enjoy it.
Message 30 of 97 (4 Views)
0 Likes