Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
904 posts

Re: Home leaked

May 12, 2007

uh.. wrote:
There is already a video of Home Beta circulating on Youtube.

I have already notified my local police department and this guy named Norm who hangs out in back of the WalMart who does nothing but smoke cigarettes all day and brags about his day of being the "All State" hero of the town and he doesn't even work there.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
658 posts

May 12, 2007
Funny
"You don't have to know your alphabet to recognize a G..." - Lil Wayne

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

May 12, 2007
Thats kinda sad.............
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2349 posts

May 12, 2007
You guys should be ashamed of yourself.  You've went and spent all your time trying to get into this beta program.  You live in the forum looking for an invite that will never come and you can't get that thru your heads.  You feel so left out that you insult everyone who has anything to say or show about it.  Venting your frustration, telling everyone to post here, not to post there.   The entire place is littered with your sniveling about everything and everyone.

We aren't like you guys, we don't read every word on this forum 10 times a day.  We don't have homebetatrial set to our homepages and refresh it every 5 minutes during our waking hours.   Get a life & go do something productive.  Mow your lawn or something.

But no, instead you're going to reply to let me know how wrong I am and that it's my fault you aren't in the beta program.

---------------------------------------------
  PSN ID = "PhatAss"
---------------------------------------------
My Playstation ID is "PhatAss" and I approve this message...
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
427 posts

May 20, 2007

cGREGgo wrote:
You guys should be ashamed of yourself.  You've went and spent all your time trying to get into this beta program.  You live in the forum looking for an invite that will never come and you can't get that thru your heads.  You feel so left out that you insult everyone who has anything to say or show about it.  Venting your frustration, telling everyone to post here, not to post there.   The entire place is littered with your sniveling about everything and everyone.

We aren't like you guys, we don't read every word on this forum 10 times a day.  We don't have homebetatrial set to our homepages and refresh it every 5 minutes during our waking hours.   Get a life & go do something productive.  Mow your lawn or something.

But no, instead you're going to reply to let me know how wrong I am and that it's my fault you aren't in the beta program.

So you are the reason I didn't get in!
0 Likes
Wastelander
979 posts

May 20, 2007

davesurfer wrote:

cGREGgo wrote:

So you are the reason I didn't get in!

Haha
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

May 20, 2007
old news im going after the guy that let me miss out lol...
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

May 20, 2007

cGREGgo wrote:
I should be ashamed of myself.  I went and spent some of my time mocking people for mocking people for mocking people.  I spend some of my time in the forum waiting for a chance to take the mockery up a level and make myself look really cool but it comes all the time and i can't get that thru my heads.  I feel so left out that I insult everyone who has anything to say because i'm a pathetic noncomformist that learned everything i know from my mom. Venting my frustration, telling everyone to not post there.   The entire place is littered with my sniveling about everything and everyone.

I'm not like you guys, I don't read every word on this forum 10 times a day.  I don't have homebetatrial set to my homepage and refresh it every 5 minutes during my waking hours. I have a life and my lawn is perfectly mowed.

you are misinformed and by majority vote we have established that through a series of unsuspected events we have all been excluded from the beta program and it is entirely your fault. i can't get over what a pathetic sad man you are. you think you can just climb the ladder a little higher and be the smart**bleep**s on this forum. you sound exactly like a dozen other posters on this forum. guess you're not so special after all.

Message Edited by ohnomelon on 05-20-2007 02:15 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (6 Views)
0 Likes