Message 11 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Re: Home jobs system

Jan 1, 2009

Cmathi wrote:

OddSix wrote:

Not sure this is what Home was aiming for, if you had a job you had to maintain in Home then it would prove to be a hard task when trying to make time for games.

sometimes you have to make sacrifices my friend... you cant go play games when you got a job to take care of...

my homie has a family to feed, and with this economy he needs as many jobs as he can get...

I see your point, but working at a gas station (for instance) is far better then working in Home for fake gear when you could at the very least be making some form of real money in real life to (like you said) feed a family or what-have-you.

Silly idea in the OP, also a silly idea that has been brought up far too many times for its own good.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 26 (1 View)
Survivor
2537 posts

Jan 1, 2009

OddSix wrote:

Cmathi wrote:

OddSix wrote:

Not sure this is what Home was aiming for, if you had a job you had to maintain in Home then it would prove to be a hard task when trying to make time for games.

sometimes you have to make sacrifices my friend... you cant go play games when you got a job to take care of...

my homie has a family to feed, and with this economy he needs as many jobs as he can get...

I see your point, but working at a gas station (for instance) is far better then working in Home for fake gear when you could at the very least be making some form of real money in real life to (like you said) feed a family or what-have-you.

Silly idea in the OP, also a silly idea that has been brought up far too many times for its own good.

yeah but that was sarcasm...

Message 13 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Jan 1, 2009

Cmathi wrote:

OddSix wrote:

Cmathi wrote:

OddSix wrote:

Indeed it was...

But no one said I had to be sarcastic in my responce

Photobucket
Message 14 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Jan 1, 2009

GAMESHARQ wrote:
I think it would be neat if we could open our own shops.  In our shop, we could either sell or trade items with other Home users.  It would be even better if we could design our own items to sell/trade too.

I dont think they will do that cause people will just make clothes identical to the things there selling than sell it for cheaper....

Good idea though

Having Ps3, PSP, PC, Internet, or any other problems? Send Me A PM and I can Help
Message 15 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2537 posts

Jan 1, 2009

OddSix wrote:

Cmathi wrote:

OddSix wrote:

Cmathi wrote:

OddSix wrote:

Indeed it was...

But no one said I had to be sarcastic in my responce

true

Message 16 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
784 posts

Jan 1, 2009
wow why not just add the whole government into home. taxes in home, labor laws, police, etc. c'mon?!
99.5% of all teens would cry if the Jonas brothers and Miley Cirus were on a 20 story building about to jump.The other 0.5% would bring a chair and popcorn.Copy and Paste if your one of those 0.5
Message 17 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2537 posts

Jan 1, 2009

skrillazoe wrote:
wow why not just add the whole government into home. taxes in home, labor laws, police, etc. c'mon?!

that would be hilarious... we should be able to hire contractors and plumbers, and get a lawyer to sue them because your home ccaved in on you....

Message 18 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jan 1, 2009

you are missing the point of home itself, to meet up and chat with other psn users.

this just isnt gonna happen, get used to it or stop playing.

Little Big Planet Sig 1 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 19 of 26 (1 View)
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Jan 5, 2009
I don't play it. It's crap. It's like one of those lame lego games.
www.256players.com
Message 20 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes