Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Re: Home is up! Nuh huh!

Nov 14, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I thought I had bunny slippers but I don't see them. Where do you get those? :smileyhappy:

These are Loot Free Items... :smileyhappy:

Message 11 of 19 (160 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Scoop1942 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I thought I had bunny slippers but I don't see them. Where do you get those? :smileyhappy:

These are Loot Free Items... :smileyhappy:

Thank you. I just found them in the store. Not sure how I missed them. 

Message 12 of 19 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2412 posts

Nov 14, 2012
If theres one problem with Granzella, its that their stuff is so expensive... right now 4 bucks is EXTREMELY high for me, what with Christmas shopping and the like IRL. >_<

(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 13 of 19 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 14, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:
If theres one problem with Granzella, its that their stuff is so expensive... right now 4 bucks is EXTREMELY high for me, what with Christmas shopping and the like IRL. >_<

My problem isn't the pricing, it's most of this weeks content came in bundles.

Minus the yukatas, and rollerskates.

Everything shouldn't just be bundles.

Message 14 of 19 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2412 posts

Nov 14, 2012
The skates are the main thing I'm interested in. I've had an idea for an avatar ever since I saw them. Problem is they're expensive T_T

(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 15 of 19 (124 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

Nov 14, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:
The skates are the main thing I'm interested in. I've had an idea for an avatar ever since I saw them. Problem is they're expensive T_T

All loco items are expensive. They are all overpriced with the exception of the hoverdisks.

Message 16 of 19 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
675 posts

Nov 14, 2012

The pricing of Granzella and almost everything else is skyrocketing, and frankly, I don't appreciate it. Lol.

3.99 for a bundle, and I can't even pick out bits and pieces of it for a lower price?! This means instead of all colors of boots I can only buy one. I chose the chocolate brown ones fyi.. haha... but O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to buy one bundle then parts of other bundles as mix and match. ;/ Last week I bought that sweater dress thing which cost 1.99 and later I found out it glitches with most hair, lol. So it's only wearable with pigtails for me. But I thought 1.99 was a little steep for a top, but its pretty much a dress so that explains the price. Be nice if it was simply a tunic top and I could wear leggings with it!

The skates, atleast they don't cost more than the other movement items I'll give them that. BUT STILL!!!!

Just awhile ago I was looking at Threads clothing and it seems now tops are like 99 cents and they always used to be 49. It is disappointing that a PSN card can't go further.

Message 17 of 19 (86 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I agree I think they are missing the boat by only putting stuff in bundles. They need to do like Lockwood and other developers where you can buy their stuff as separates or get the advantage of bundle pricing. I'm not the only one who will not buy a bundle if I only want one item in it. They'd sell me that separate if I could get it by itself.

Message 18 of 19 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 14, 2012

ladybug17 wrote:

The pricing of Granzella and almost everything else is skyrocketing, and frankly, I don't appreciate it. Lol.

3.99 for a bundle, and I can't even pick out bits and pieces of it for a lower price?! This means instead of all colors of boots I can only buy one. I chose the chocolate brown ones fyi.. haha... but O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to buy one bundle then parts of other bundles as mix and match. ;/ Last week I bought that sweater dress thing which cost 1.99 and later I found out it glitches with most hair, lol. So it's only wearable with pigtails for me. But I thought 1.99 was a little steep for a top, but its pretty much a dress so that explains the price. Be nice if it was simply a tunic top and I could wear leggings with it!

The skates, atleast they don't cost more than the other movement items I'll give them that. BUT STILL!!!!

Just awhile ago I was looking at Threads clothing and it seems now tops are like 99 cents and they always used to be 49. It is disappointing that a PSN card can't go further.

At the moment hun, you can be like me and boycot buying their bundles for the mean time.

I love Granzellas content, but if we're not given the option to pick and choose. I don't want it.

I did buy the bundle dress last week, and safari outfit because those were items I "would" use.

But this weeks bundles, are filled with mix and match items that I wouldn't use. So it's a no buy, for me.

Message 19 of 19 (75 Views)
0 Likes