Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 10 2007
By: SolidOni_ds Treasure Hunter 8593 posts

Home is overshadowing other forms of greatness...

14 replies 40 views Edited Mar 10, 2007
We all know Home is going to be amazing, but....what about LittleBigPlanet? so much potential for that game. Will Home boost LittleBigPlant sales or hurt them?
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17376 posts

Re: Home is overshadowing other forms of greatness...

Mar 10, 2007
I have no idea. I just watched an 18 minute video on LittleBigPlanet, and I have to say, it's one of the coolest concepts I've seen. I'm absolutely going to get it.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Mar 10, 2007
I can't wait for littlebigplanet to come out it looks amazing and very fun.  I don't think Home has overshadowed it too much.  If anything I think that Home will boost interest in littlebigplanet mostly by word of mouth in the online community from people who might get the game before others.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17231 posts

Mar 10, 2007
Not at all. LittleBigPlanet is very much alive. Hype for both is staggering around the web. They're both very unique, and, keyword, fun ideas that I can't wait to get my hands on. I'm going to love playing LBP with close friends, or just any joeschmo off the Network Can't wait!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 10, 2007

Solid snakeps3 wrote:
We all know Home is going to be amazing, but....what about LittleBigPlanet? so much potential for that game. Will Home boost LittleBigPlant sales or hurt them?

boost because the user content created for little big planet can be shared using home
____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 10, 2007
I think Home will revolutionize gaming and virtual entertainment.  This is the reason why I bought the PS3, to play game and have your virtual character of yourself, home and world, online.  LittleBigWorld techonology design will help Home to define the true interaction with the objects in the virtual world.  Like pulling and picking up the rocks, orange, soccer ball demonstration in the LittleBigWorld presentation will apply, as you picking up, pulling a chair and lay it down so you can sit in it interaction in Home will be amazing.  My hope is, one day Home will let you have your own car (the cars you won and own in Grand Turismo racing  game), which you can used it to give it in Home.  Home will also have a race track (Grand Turismo racing develope in Home) where you can go and race cars like you playing games.  Right now, Home is already has a feature, which you can have your own apartment and get your friends or clan together and interact onling in Home.  Home is going to be HUGE, a GIANT step to the future of gaming and entertainment.  This is GREAT, and I can't wait.

LOUD AND PROUD PS3 OWNER
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Mar 10, 2007
Home isn't a game, if people want to social in Home 24/7 then it's more than likely that they don't want to play games in the first place. It won't hurt anything.

Solid snakeps3 wrote:

Message Edited by Clinton514 on 03-09-2007 08:47 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Mar 10, 2007
i never said it was Clinton lol.
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1256 posts

Mar 10, 2007
Well, as seen in the trailer for Home, you can easily play with friends through Home, and LBP was even the example. I don't think it will make a difference. People will do what is fun to them. If they think roaming around in Home is better, than they will. I will play LBP and hang out in Home.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 10, 2007
Test..Hi. New user. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes