Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4420 posts
 

Re: Home is now up! Nuh huh!

Feb 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Tropical Points seem to be reset to zero for the Island event. There are new items to purchase there. I had over 79K prior to so I can' t say I'm too happy about that. I do not see a place to input the Valentine codes.

 

Secondly, the City of Flowers Penthouse is only $3.49. That might be a mistake. I have a hard time believing it would be selling for that price. 


Should buy the place while it's cheap. :smileywink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 38 (258 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
4881 posts
 

Re: Home is now up! Nuh huh!

Feb 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

 

Secondly, the City of Flowers Penthouse is only $3.49. That might be a mistake. I have a hard time believing it would be selling for that price. 


Why would you post this? C'mon. If it is a mistake, it won't be for much longer.





Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 38 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29008 posts
 

Re: Home is now up! Nuh huh!

Feb 6, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
The free Xi LMOs are live:

Complete day 0: Continuum Code Flight

Complete day 7: Continuum Holo-Cycle

Both are very cool. :smileyhappy:

Do you need to buy something to fly?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 38 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
3888 posts
 

Re: Home is now up! Nuh huh!

Feb 6, 2013
I think they'd fix that in the same amount of time regardless of whether its posted or not.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 38 (243 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
3888 posts
 

Re: Home is now up! Nuh huh!

Feb 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
The free Xi LMOs are live:

Complete day 0: Continuum Code Flight

Complete day 7: Continuum Holo-Cycle

Both are very cool. :smileyhappy:

Do you need to buy something to fly?


Day 0 is rewarded for completing the free mission.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 38 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29008 posts
 

Re: Home is now up! Nuh huh!

Feb 6, 2013

I just got the Nobiliy Set for women at 2.49 for the bundle. I also got the unbrella set in pink for 1.99. I'm debating if I want the yoyo's given I think those are only good in game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 38 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
3888 posts
 

Re: Home is now up! Nuh huh!

Feb 6, 2013
There is a new store in the navigator called boosters. It contains LMOs with speed boosts.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 38 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29008 posts
 

Re: Home is now up! Nuh huh!

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Valentine Super Double Flight can be accessed with other outfits as well. The Succubus and Witch outfits will work as will the Vampire Coat, Poncho, Wizard Jacket and Gothc Lolita Dress. 

 

There are quite a few flight options including using the umbrella.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 38 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
3888 posts
 

Re: Home is now up! Nuh huh!

Feb 6, 2013
The penthouse does not appear in inventory or appear purchased. Reloading Home.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 38 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4420 posts
 

Re: Home is now up! Nuh huh!

Feb 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Valentine Super Double Flight can be accessed with other outfits as well. The Succubus and Witch outfits will work as will the Vampire Coat, Poncho, Wizard Jacket and Gothc Lolita Dress. 

 

There are quite a few flight options including using the umbrella.


Did you get any rewards from the Valentine's Day flight, and do you know where to put the second code?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 38 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes