Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Home is broken, and I'm documenting how long it takes for support to read and fix problem

Apr 12, 2014

Bob has my sympathies, I'd be irrtae. And what does this mean for the rest of us? That's really bad PR. They really need to fix his issue because when people see this, they're not going to want to risk spending money on VeeMee either. Digital Leisure and Hellfire are always quick to step up and take care of things. That's how it should be. That's why those guys continue to get my business. Now if we could just coerce Hellfire into making a sequel for Novus or another space somehow...

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 32 (191 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Re: Home is broken, and I'm documenting how long it takes for support to read and fix problem

Apr 12, 2014

Yeah yeah Sony should fix Home yet at the same time everyone here keeps handing them more money. Vote with your wallets, and quit logging in to Home. Once that happens something will be done. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 32 (184 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4009 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

Yeah yeah Sony should fix Home yet at the same time everyone here keeps handing them more money. Vote with your wallets, and quit logging in to Home. Once that happens something will be done. 

If we stop spending money and/or logging in they will either fix the issues faster, or decide to just shut it down entirely, but I guess either way, you're right "something will be done". :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 32 (180 Views)
Fender Bender
2910 posts

Apr 13, 2014

theSinisterMrX wrote:

Bob has my sympathies, I'd be irrtae. And what does this mean for the rest of us? That's really bad PR. They really need to fix his issue because when people see this, they're not going to want to risk spending money on VeeMee either. Digital Leisure and Hellfire are always quick to step up and take care of things. That's how it should be. That's why those guys continue to get my business. Now if we could just coerce Hellfire into making a sequel for Novus or another space somehow...

Thanks MrX. And your right about what you said there. When I was missing gold that I purchased from the Old Frontier Town, Digital Leisure handled my problem right in the Home support section. The same with Juggernaut Games when I didn't get the Cutteridge Estate after I purchased it. I didn't have to go through any customer service or have to prove that I bought it with a reciept. And the funny thing is I've probably bought more things from veemee than any other developer. And I've even helped promote some of their newest items by posting pictures of them on here. I think veemee's problem is their a bigger company than some of the other develpers on Home, and they don't keep up with what we say or do here on the forums. Whether I get a refund for my missing acorns or not, this has really broken my trust with them. And I can't say that I will spend as much on their stuff as I did in the past after what they put me through.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 32 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Apr 13, 2014

i just want to ask question if anybody can help me . this question i ask teclk support . could'nt answer me . +is there a page that explians what M-10 M-16 M-14 ect............ means? i just find it weird.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 32 (145 Views)
I Only Post Everything
650 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Greeting bobsfed

i have read ur commit and i felt Unjustified how u were treated, if i could hand u some of my acorn i would out of respect, still it not cool to see an unjust, my advice is always try some one else, in sony there are layer, some may see there no issue, but there are some that are ready for the charge and will help in any way, keep trying we in the Home Community Alliance, we surport and hope u get a result soon, i to think it becouse of the update and the new acorn, if that the case this issue needed to be adress and ur helping with resolving this beta issue for that i thank u bobsfed, remeber in beta we need to gather more info becouse a solution could be resolve, also i meant what i said about if i could help u with acorn so check ur inbox ill send u a PSn card no worry please spend it at ur leasue always have a cool day on home with repspect and honor sam :smileyhappy:

3298082180_6e53883a89[1].jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 32 (134 Views)
Uncharted Territory
953 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

carjackhydro wrote:

i just want to ask question if anybody can help me . this question i ask teclk support . could'nt answer me . +is there a page that explians what M-10 M-16 M-14 ect............ means? i just find it weird.

You can find the definition of many error codes at the wiki

The list that was on this forum has been removed recently.  So I cannot show you that list.

3rd party fan sites have lists of known issues and errors and common ways to resolve them.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 32 (129 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Apr 13, 2014

TY DARLA HAVE A NICE DAY

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 32 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
58 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Oh nooooooooooo, I am sorry to report that this also happened to me just this morning ;(. I went to Acorn Park to buy the pink bunny suit out the Easter gift stand. It said I needed 100 acorns to get that suit, so I didn't have enough tokens so I purchased the $5.49 (500 pak) to buy my suit and gift some people and after taking my money, it gave me no tokens! Why is this happening and why doesn't Veemee look into this? What this person says here is true. I do have my receipt of purchase in my email as proof. I want my bunny suit  ;( waaaaa and the remainder of my tokens, Please address this...

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 32 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2910 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

sam1online wrote:

Greeting bobsfed

i have read ur commit and i felt Unjustified how u were treated, if i could hand u some of my acorn i would out of respect, still it not cool to see an unjust, my advice is always try some one else, in sony there are layer, some may see there no issue, but there are some that are ready for the charge and will help in any way, keep trying we in the Home Community Alliance, we surport and hope u get a result soon, i to think it becouse of the update and the new acorn, if that the case this issue needed to be adress and ur helping with resolving this beta issue for that i thank u bobsfed, remeber in beta we need to gather more info becouse a solution could be resolve, also i meant what i said about if i could help u with acorn so check ur inbox ill send u a PSn card no worry please spend it at ur leasue always have a cool day on home with repspect and honor sam :smileyhappy:

3298082180_6e53883a89[1].jpg

Thanks Sam I appreciate the gesture. But you don't have to give me a psn card. Its not your problem and you don't have to pay for a mistake that was made by the developers. Sure I'm upset about it now, but I'll eventually get over it, And it's not really about the money, its about trust and loyalty. I feel that as a person who has bought a lot of veemee's items that I should have been treated a little better. Plus I live in Canada so US cards don't work for me anyways lol. But that was very nice of you to offer that. :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 32 (80 Views)