Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: Home invasion

May 8, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

winlonghorn wrote:

Raziel Dune wrote:
*chases guy* HE STOLE MY BIKE!

ROFL! Dude, get back here with my virtual xbox!!!!! I am going to kick your a....! lol

Virtual Xbox? Geez, let him take it. That's one less crappy piece of technology to clutter my Home apartment

I would rather steal a PSP than that xbox, i don't care what kind it is i still wont steal it. It's crappyness wont change a thing no matter what MS does to make it better looking, it's always been crappy anyway lolz, yeah you're right f*** the xbox lolz
Time is made for a reason, which is not to waste any of it.
PSN ID= Vash_Tigang, and Sausagefoot
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

May 8, 2007
It would be cool if you could move it, but no one else would see no matter what you did.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

May 8, 2007

darkforce745 wrote:
It would be cool if you could move it, but no one else would see no matter what you did.

Better yet they do see you and can't do anything to put you out. The Home uninvited house guest. They would be in there eating all the food and using all the hot water.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3777 posts

May 8, 2007

kameleon3 wrote:

darkforce745 wrote:

Better yet they do see you and can't do anything to put you out. The Home uninvited house guest. They would be in there eating all the food and using all the hot water.

LMAO That sounds just like my Brother in law.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 9, 2007

darkforce745 wrote:

As long as my furniture doesn't exit the apartment, and my furniture doesn't break when dropped, then people can move it around under my supervision all they want
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 9, 2007
 Whats the name of the T.V. show trading spaces?  Have interior designers helping out.

Fredrated
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

May 9, 2007

atomicfrog wrote:
What's to prevent someone from coming to your house party, then when you walk out to the patio they pick up your Sony Bravia tv and walk out the front door with it? :mansad:

What? You really think you would be able to re-arrange some ones house?
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 9, 2007

severeon wrote:

atomicfrog wrote:
What's to prevent someone from coming to your house party, then when you walk out to the patio they pick up your Sony Bravia tv and walk out the front door with it? :mansad:

What? You really think you would be able to re-arrange some ones house?

I know that it doesn't seem likely to happen, but I wouldn't mind the ability to move other character's furniture. Maybe Sony could incorporate that feature as a prize or something of the sort. Move chess pieces and win, move TVs and run!
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (0 Views)
0 Likes