Sep 13 2012
By: Bradley_Davis129 Uncharted Territory 1523 posts

Home hunting suggestions wanted

6 replies 137 views Edited Sep 13, 2012
Hi I'm looking for a house that meets these requarments. Some kind of water feature. Kinda large, some rewards if possible, maybe a 2 story, and nice scenery. Also I'm looking for a clubhouse for my FBI club I want it too be formal for meetings but also where we can chill and maybe get in a pool! Thanks in advance
Goodbye home
Message 1 of 7 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1727 posts

Re: Home hunting suggestions wanted

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

The Neptune suite has all of your requirements for the personal space.  As for the club house a number of the new club houses offer a pool.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 2 of 7 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
Hi I'm looking for a house that meets these requarments. Some kind of water feature. Kinda large, some rewards if possible, maybe a 2 story, and nice scenery. Also I'm looking for a clubhouse for my FBI club I want it too be formal for meetings but also where we can chill and maybe get in a pool! Thanks in advance

Sounds like you would love Lockwood's new Dream Island. That space has 7 rewards for you and guest alike, two floors with nice scenery and a working pool - or swim with sharks in the ocean (srsly).

Message 3 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Nice OK any recommended actions of a clubhouse?
Goodbye home
Message 4 of 7 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1403 posts

Sep 13, 2012
I'll pay $7 to convert my Dream island to clubhouse, provided rewards still works and Sodium Telepad is working without my presence.
Message 5 of 7 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
Nice OK any recommended actions of a clubhouse?

Some of my suggestions:

Perhaps Desert Haven or the Cyrstal Seashores, both of these are pretty similar and available as clubhouses and/or regular estates.

Desert Haven is the first clubhouse skin released, but it's still one of the best in my opinion. This one does not have a second floor but does have a nice lounge area with pool outside.

$4.99

Cyrstal Seashores has two floors (the upper floor is small though), and has a nice lounge area outside, with a pool.

Price: $4.99

If you're wanting a fun "FBI" feel, perhaps the Men In Black Headquarters space. Available for $6.99; you'll get the Clubhouse and regular Estate versions - plus 11 exclusive furniture items. This is one of the biggest clubhouses available too. There is no pool nor outside area but they have a coffee room and garage!

Price: $6.99

Message 6 of 7 (101 Views)
Fender Bender
3064 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

I agree the MIB clubhouse would be the way to go if you want a FBI type feel to it.

bobs fed signature
Message 7 of 7 (71 Views)
0 Likes