Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
863 posts

Re: Home is AWESOME!!!

Jun 14, 2007
wow everyone is getting it congrats! i should check my store!!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Jun 14, 2007
Hey, at least you guys got the beta. Be grateful for that.
Well, you don't have to be grateful if you dislike it.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 14, 2007
An awesome failure! LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

Jun 14, 2007
do they randomly send invites or did you HAVE to sign up to get into closed beta?
**CRUNKRIS wrote:
That OP was EPIC. I especially liked the Mahatma Ghandi and Winston Churchill quotes. The Biblical references were also nice.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 14, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

clownt33 wrote:
i think home is AMAZING as well.....it's about a COMMUNITY, so the fact that there aren't many people in the beta is why it may be seen as bland right now..ya think? i love internet know it alls ... especially when they don't realize that the Home beta doesn't have even half of the features active...

The beta testers aren't even logging into it anymore. There will be a rush of users this week due to the new invites, but that will drop off just as quick as the original testers. The first day there were loads of people on it. the second day a third of those people were on. The third day not even a sixth of those people were on. True the beta doesn't have all the options the final version has, but the interaction is there and that's the bland part. Half the people are just standing around dancing and the others are playing dress up. The games are lacking in so many ways and the communication is stupid. You can hear people talking on the other side of the room. The private area is the only thing that shows interest to me. BUT there is nothing in Homes private space you can't do now in a chat room. As for the video streaming in Home (not in beta) the XMB will eventually have this feature.
I have been using Home since the first day of beta release. I check it out every day or so and NO ONE IS ON IT! max I see is 8 at any given time. Now you tell me if Home is so great why only 8 people on it at one time??
KNOW IT ALLS??? So if someone posts something that goes against your opinion they are know-it-alls? I know what Home has now and like previously posted I KNOW IT'S JUST A BETA RIGHT NOW. But like everything Sony has done lately I doubt Home will progress much past this version before it is shot down. We will start to get the promises of content then delays, and more delays. Then something completely different than promised will show up and piss people off. This will happen over and over, mark my words.

There isn't many people on because people have lives, school, jobs and probably about half of the testers are in Europe which means timezones are not overlapping. So stop complaining!

Yes it's boring, but it's not supposed to be exciting.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

Jun 14, 2007

default001 wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

clownt33 wrote:
i think home is AMAZING as well.....it's about a COMMUNITY, so the fact that there aren't many people in the beta is why it may be seen as bland right now..ya think? i love internet know it alls ... especially when they don't realize that the Home beta doesn't have even half of the features active...

The beta testers aren't even logging into it anymore. There will be a rush of users this week due to the new invites, but that will drop off just as quick as the original testers. The first day there were loads of people on it. the second day a third of those people were on. The third day not even a sixth of those people were on. True the beta doesn't have all the options the final version has, but the interaction is there and that's the bland part. Half the people are just standing around dancing and the others are playing dress up. The games are lacking in so many ways and the communication is stupid. You can hear people talking on the other side of the room. The private area is the only thing that shows interest to me. BUT there is nothing in Homes private space you can't do now in a chat room. As for the video streaming in Home (not in beta) the XMB will eventually have this feature.
I have been using Home since the first day of beta release. I check it out every day or so and NO ONE IS ON IT! max I see is 8 at any given time. Now you tell me if Home is so great why only 8 people on it at one time??
KNOW IT ALLS??? So if someone posts something that goes against your opinion they are know-it-alls? I know what Home has now and like previously posted I KNOW IT'S JUST A BETA RIGHT NOW. But like everything Sony has done lately I doubt Home will progress much past this version before it is shot down. We will start to get the promises of content then delays, and more delays. Then something completely different than promised will show up and piss people off. This will happen over and over, mark my words.

There isn't many people on because people have lives, school, jobs and probably about half of the testers are in Europe which means timezones are not overlapping. So stop complaining!

Yes it's boring, but it's not supposed to be exciting.

Not at this stage anyway.. We're aren't even seeing 2% of whats possible; not even close.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Jun 14, 2007
I'm pretty confident that we are approaching 2% if we're not already at 3.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
599 posts

Re: Home has the potential to be AWESOME!!!

Jun 14, 2007
Home was meant to interact with people across the globe (country if its like that) and the beta was designed to look for bugs, its not going to be fun until the Open or the final release is here, now answer this red dog: If Sony was just going to shun every aspect they have worked on in Home, why would they continue making it? If Sony is working this hard on Home, u guys say Sony was supposed to promise u new features in the beta,correct? Do u figure out an answer for that yet? i know it, its because Sony is looking into the bugs that u, yes u the testers, are sending into them, u guys say Sony isnt going to improve over the future,well i say, screw u guys,i beleive in Sony 2 have the ability 2 move foward toward the final release of Home, hell, i like 2 be in the beta right now 2, tracking down bugs, interacting with others, sure people arent on because they actually have lives but 4 the people who actually stay on it, are helping get it released faster. Hell, id stay on it all day if it was like that
Official G.A.P Member
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17841 posts

Jun 15, 2007

SpikeDelight wrote:
I'm pretty confident that we are approaching 2% if we're not already at 3.

gonna love 100

42" Panasonic Plasma TH-42PZ700U 1080p w/ Yamaha 5.1 720W Surround Sound
Get to Know Your Fellow Gamer Thread!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Re: Home has the potential to be AWESOME!!!

Jun 15, 2007
If there are only 8 people on at a time then Sony did screw up and sent Invites to the wrong people, Obviously they should have got some real beta testers like those 8 people.
Don't have anything better to do but complain? Why not put your idle ps3 time to better use and FOLD@home...
And get off the forums!

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes