Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 03 2007
By: DirtyShoe Lombax Warrior 148 posts

Home and all its possibilities

2 replies 23 views Edited Apr 3, 2007
I just wanna start out by saying thanxs to sony and all of its contributors over the years for your contibution to my media world. Home is going to open up so many possibilities for me and my family. My wife and I  have family scaterd around the US that time and money limit us to visit as much as we would like .  I myself travel for work 6-8 months out of the year. We stay in touch with all the normal means eg; e-mail, postcards, video chat,and text messages. It will be nice for me to be able to invinte family over to watch a movie even if it is a virtual house with virtual furniture and virtual relatives trust me the emotions that will be flowing through sony's virtual world Home, Will all be real!.   
PSN ID: DirtyShoe
Folding@Home team# 60503
Did someone call for a monkey butler? For I'am that monkey!!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
840 posts

Re: Home and all its possibilities

Apr 3, 2007
this will be so great !

can't wait for beta this month !!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: Home and all its possibilities

Apr 3, 2007

DirtyShoe wrote:
I just wanna start out by saying thanxs to sony and all of its contributors over the years for your contibution to my media world. Home is going to open up so many possibilities for me and my family. My wife and I  have family scaterd around the US that time and money limit us to visit as much as we would like .  I myself travel for work 6-8 months out of the year. We stay in touch with all the normal means eg; e-mail, postcards, video chat,and text messages. It will be nice for me to be able to invinte family over to watch a movie even if it is a virtual house with virtual furniture and virtual relatives trust me the emotions that will be flowing through sony's virtual world Home, Will all be real!.   

I'm happy that home is able to make people happy by providing more than just an online community.
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (23 Views)
0 Likes