BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 48 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Re: Home Valentines !

Feb 12, 2010
talk about make.believe....i'll go drive a screw driver into my eye socket now:robotmad:  I hate it, no matter what I do to escape it someone is always saying or doing some thing to make me feel like crap and well this year happens to be the worst...kinda funny that out of all threads I come back to this one....:robotmad::robotsad:....wish I didn't feel right about now.....and here Ithought being a robotment I was going to be emotionless lol
I miss cyd :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 48 (13 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1549 posts

Feb 12, 2010

GamerMoney wrote:
talk about make.believe....i'll go drive a screw driver into my eye socket now:robotmad:  I hate it, no matter what I do to escape it someone is always saying or doing some thing to make me feel like crap and well this year happens to be the worst...kinda funny that out of all threads I come back to this one....:robotmad::robotsad:....wish I didn't feel right about now.....and here Ithought being a robotment I was going to be emotionless lol
A Happy Valentines Day to you too Gamer. Maybe that will get the Emots going for you!

You must need a hug, That may help you. 

Message Edited by oldcatsrock on 02-11-2010 10:32 PM
BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 48 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Feb 12, 2010

oldcatsrock wrote:

BitRunner wrote: 

I used to be heavily opposed to online dating, the few women I met and dated from online years before had some issues to say the least I don't want to go into scary details (there was a big group of us who were all friends online in the same local area back around the time I was starting up college before I got in a fraternity and would plan parties and friends of friends would show up and before you know it there would be about 40 people at someone's house, good times lol). So, when two of my really close friends started getting into online relationships off of AIM/IRC/etc I would always laugh at them and just say good luck bro, and they'd get agitated with me, I love to give them a hard time about it, because... well... it's fun. :smileytongue: One of them ended up getting married to a girl he brought over here from Peru that he met on IRC in some philosophy channel (I couldn't stand this chick btw, my ex-g/f and I went bowling with them one evening and after a while of watching the odd dynamic and drama between the two of them we started ordering pitchers just to pass the time :smileytongue:) and that lasted all of a few months before they got divorced, but now he's in a new relationship and pretty happy and this girl is moving to where he is so I hope things really work out for the two of them.

Well, then very late last year I went through a nasty breakup with my ex-g/f of 7 years when she cheated on me with a WoW player and I found out about it and broke things off. I decided to take a chance on a friend I'd known for a while from Home who I had a crush on but didn't act on it b/c I was in a relationship. We started spending nights talking on Skype together ( oh yeah, pro-tip there, if you're going to meet someone online seriously have a video chat at least once), and next thing you know I found myself flying halfway across the country to meet her. We've been dating since then and she's the most amazing woman I've ever met and I've never been happier and more in love with anyone. Can't wait until the day we live together but she's got a few months left on her degree. *sadness* So, that's my story!

Hey Bit so glad you found some one here. Congratulations and good luck to both of you..

By the way all Valentines Day isn't here yet!! Keep the stories coming. I'm so glad to hear that Cali and I are not the only ones to find Love on Home.:smileyhappy:

Thank you and I wish you two the best of luck as well. Sorry you guys can't spend Valentine's Day together, I'm in the same boat.

Visit my CG Art Gallery at: http://www.johnnyernest.com/projects.php
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 48 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Feb 12, 2010

GamerMoney wrote:

Nothing a bottle of Yellow Tail can't cure. Oops did I say that? hahahhaha j/k

Visit my CG Art Gallery at: http://www.johnnyernest.com/projects.php
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 48 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Feb 12, 2010

JHunt13 wrote:
Hello Califf.....havn't chate with you in sometime...that is great Valentine story to share with us....Very happy for you

hello j, havent been on too much, been trying to get everything together for the big move. thank you for the post. happy valentines day.

Cali
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 48 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Apr 29, 2012

Ashley lol i am flying out to seattle to meet brd ha ha I am nuts a fruitcake but i love him..

Raise Your Weapon
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 48 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Apr 29, 2012

And you know us two peas in a pod ha ha

Raise Your Weapon
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 48 (13 Views)