Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
43 posts

Re: Home Valentines !

Feb 11, 2010

Ashley_23x wrote:
i don't really believe this story... i think this person is bored and typing out a fantasy... it's kinda creepy to think this would actually happen.... a cartoon you played poker with and chatted a ton flys across the country to meet you... if it happened... wich I sincerally doubt... this occurance is one in a million for HOME... yes those kids we refer to are retarded... flirting with cartoons is sad and corny... e'mac daddy's are the laughing stock of HOME... you will not hook up in HOME... i promise...

Believe it or not...its very true...I am the one moving March 15, cross country just to be close to him. He is a great person and I cant wait to be close to him. BTW I flew to him in August and stayed a week, had a wonderful time. I do agree this is a one in a million, but very, very true.

Cali
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 48 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3867 posts

Feb 11, 2010

killla_that_dude wrote:
So you found love on Home...  Okay then.  
That's a bit close minded of you, don't you think? 
Thank you for the lovely story oldcatsrock, unfortunately I don't have any Valentine's Day stories.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 48 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Feb 11, 2010
i belive you bro i belive you but im won of thos ppl tht think real hard about something.. how could you guys talk for months on home playing poker when she only registerd 12-10-2009 and you only 7-22-2009?... unless thts the date you registered for the forums? idk but thts what i think
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 48 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Feb 11, 2010

Happy Valentines day to you as well Oldcatsrock!

Message Edited by Kyle_Abby on 02-11-2010 09:14 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 48 (12 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29179 posts

Feb 11, 2010

califf81 wrote:

Ashley_23x wrote:
i don't really believe this story... i think this person is bored and typing out a fantasy... it's kinda creepy to think this would actually happen.... a cartoon you played poker with and chatted a ton flys across the country to meet you... if it happened... wich I sincerally doubt... this occurance is one in a million for HOME... yes those kids we refer to are retarded... flirting with cartoons is sad and corny... e'mac daddy's are the laughing stock of HOME... you will not hook up in HOME... i promise...

Believe it or not...its very true...I am the one moving March 15, cross country just to be close to him. He is a great person and I cant wait to be close to him. BTW I flew to him in August and stayed a week, had a wonderful time. I do agree this is a one in a million, but very, very true.

Good luck hon. I'm sure you guys are meant for one another.  Poker is a great place to meet people. It really is. Sometimes there is drama at the tables but for the most part just a lot of fun conversation.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 02-11-2010 05:15 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 48 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3867 posts

Feb 11, 2010

boyisty112 wrote:
i belive you bro i belive you but im won of thos ppl tht think real hard about something.. how could you guys talk for months on home playing poker when she only registerd 12-10-2009 and you only 7-22-2009?... unless thts the date you registered for the forums? idk but thts what i think
Because that's the date registered at the forums, not the date you registered your PlayStation Network ID. Is it really so hard to believe that someone can find love outside of what we know as the real world? I don't think so. I think it's wonderful that things like this happen, because it is just one of many examples of what an amazing thing the internet is. 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 48 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Feb 11, 2010

boyisty112 wrote:

that was the date i registered to post on the forums...i joined the home community in march of 2009 and met him sometime around june.

Cali
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 48 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Feb 11, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

califf81 wrote:

Ashley_23x wrote:

Good luck hon. I'm sure you guys are meant for one another.  Poker is a great place to meet people. It really is. Sometimes there is drama at the tables but for the most part just a lot of fun conversation.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 02-11-2010 05:15 AM

thank you joanna. i agree, a lot of good ppl at the poker tables.

Cali
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 48 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Feb 11, 2010

oldcatsrock wrote:

First off I would like to say that Home is not your personal dating service. I know many young eager chaps may think this is the case, as we've all seen it first hand. I'm sure you all know what I mean. 

As you know we are here to play games, And meet others, Who do the same. My point is things happen, Be it a game played in Home together or a random meeting some where, in real life. 

To begin I Came on to home back in May maybe Juneish. Shortly after I met some one playing poker. We seemed to get along great as friends. After many days playing poker together, She wanted me to check her other space page. So I did, Not being a member of it at the time, Of course I had to join first, To see who it was controlling the avitar, And her to see the real me, behind the pixels. After months of chating, and playing games in Home together, She decided to Fly out west to see me. The night she got in I was a t work, And had to meet to meet her at her Hotel room, She was just like the pics. We had a very nice weekend together.

Fast forward till now. During that time we have been talking many hours every night. Some ups some down as with any relationship. Now she is planing to move 2500 miles to be with me in the next month or two, So she won't be near me for Valentines day, But we still have Home until that day comes.

To you all that have met some one on home. Have fun together there, You never know what can happen..

HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL.:smileyhappy:

Lets hear your Home Valentines stories!!

Message Edited by oldcatsrock on 02-10-2010 11:32 PM
Message Edited by oldcatsrock on 02-10-2010 11:32 PM

Hey nice story man and I hope that all works out for you. That's pretty cool that you guys spend some good quality time together online and she's willing to go that kind of distance to be with you, I wish you two the best and hope you have a very happy Valentines Day even if you can't be together physically right now.

For the rest of us in the world, happy Singles Awareness Day this weekend! May your baths be warm and your wine reasonably priced. :smileytongue:

Visit my CG Art Gallery at: http://www.johnnyernest.com/projects.php
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 48 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Feb 11, 2010
ok thought so.. i belive you because its kinda the same thing with me... in september i met this girl we started going out october 15... ya we have are up and downs but still... we talk at least 8hrs a day on the phone and stuff and ya i love her alot thats why i can belive that...
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 48 (12 Views)
0 Likes