Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 20 2010
By: oldcatsrock PlayStation MVP 1549 posts

Home Valentines !

47 replies 258 views Edited Mar 20, 2010

First off I would like to say that Home is not your personal dating service. I know many young eager chaps may think this is the case, as we've all seen it first hand. I'm sure you all know what I mean. 

As you know we are here to play games, And meet others, Who do the same. My point is things happen, Be it a game played in Home together or a random meeting some where, in real life. 

To begin I Came on to home back in May maybe Juneish. Shortly after I met some one playing poker. We seemed to get along great as friends. After many days playing poker together, She wanted me to check her other space page. So I did, Not being a member of it at the time, Of course I had to join first, To see who it was controlling the avitar, And her to see the real me, behind the pixels. After months of chating, and playing games in Home together, She decided to Fly out west to see me. The night she got in I was a t work, And had to meet to meet her at her Hotel room, She was just like the pics. We had a very nice weekend together.

Fast forward till now. During that time we have been talking many hours every night. Some ups some down as with any relationship. Now she is planing to move 2500 miles to be with me in the next month or two, So she won't be near me for Valentines day, But we still have Home until that day comes.

To you all that have met some one on home. Have fun together there, You never know what can happen..

HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL.:smileyhappy:

Lets hear your Home Valentines stories!!

Update: Well Califf and I  moved her to Oregon this week..  We still need to make room for her tv and ps3. All is good so far, And we couldn't be happier.. A big thanks to Home for making this possible..

Message Edited by oldcatsrock on 02-10-2010 11:32 PM
Message Edited by oldcatsrock on 02-10-2010 11:32 PM
BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 48 (258 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Re: Home Valentines !

Feb 11, 2010
just have fun, single or not..havea great F day lol
I miss cyd :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 48 (258 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5465 posts

Feb 11, 2010
So you found love on Home...  Okay then.  
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 48 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Feb 11, 2010
Congrats on your fortune. As for the 'aggressive flirtatious', they're just kids. xD They don't know any better until you give them a very stern warning.
As Young As I Was, I Felt Older Back Then
More Disciplined, Stronger And Certain
But I was Scared To Death Of Eternity.
I Was Saved By Grace But Destroyed By Naivety.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 48 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4202 posts

Feb 11, 2010
forget eharmoney.com, join eHOMEoney.com, lol
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 48 (258 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Feb 11, 2010

killla_that_dude wrote:
So you found love on Home...  Okay then.  

Lol love your reaction

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 48 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Feb 11, 2010
i don't really believe this story... i think this person is bored and typing out a fantasy... it's kinda creepy to think this would actually happen.... a cartoon you played poker with and chatted a ton flys across the country to meet you... if it happened... wich I sincerally doubt... this occurance is one in a million for HOME... yes those kids we refer to are retarded... flirting with cartoons is sad and corny... e'mac daddy's are the laughing stock of HOME... you will not hook up in HOME... i promise...
Photobucket
and I like to do drawerings! ♫
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 48 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Feb 11, 2010
cool story, bro

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 48 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Feb 11, 2010

I buy it. Happens all the time. I met my husband online  (not Home) and he moved from England to be w/ me here in the states. We've been together almost 8 yrs. now. Congrats and best wishes for the future.

ooh! A trinket

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 48 (258 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29119 posts

Feb 11, 2010

oldcatsrock wrote:

First off I would like to say that Home is not your personal dating service. I know many young eager chaps may think this is the case, as we've all seen it first hand. I'm sure you all know what I mean. 

As you know we are here to play games, And meet others, Who do the same. My point is things happen, Be it a game played in Home together or a random meeting some where, in real life. 

To begin I Came on to home back in May maybe Juneish. Shortly after I met some one playing poker. We seemed to get along great as friends. After many days playing poker together, She wanted me to check her other space page. So I did, Not being a member of it at the time, Of course I had to join first, To see who it was controlling the avitar, And her to see the real me, behind the pixels. After months of chating, and playing games in Home together, She decided to Fly out west to see me. The night she got in I was a t work, And had to meet to meet her at her Hotel room, She was just like the pics. We had a very nice weekend together.

Fast forward till now. During that time we have been talking many hours every night. Some ups some down as with any relationship. Now she is planing to move 2500 miles to be with me in the next month or two, So she won't be near me for Valentines day, But we still have Home until that day comes.

To you all that have met some one on home. Have fun together there, You never know what can happen..

HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL.:smileyhappy:

Lets hear your Home Valentines stories!!

Congrats. Hope you both find happiness. Love is in the air!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 48 (258 Views)
0 Likes