Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 26 2012
By: Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer 775 posts

Home Tycoon's "Hellfire Favorites" City Contest!

13 replies 499 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

HellfireFavoritesContest.jpg

Submit your city for a chance to win Gold Coins and a featured spot in our Hellfire Favorites list in the City Navigator! Here's how to enter:

E-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with "City Contest Entry" in the SUBJECT of your e-mail and include the following in the body of the e-mail:

- Your PSN ID
- Region (US or EU)
- City ID (the number next to your PSN ID under your postcard in the Train Station's City Navigator)
- A screenshot of your city (a picture taken with your camera/phone is fine)

We'll stop taking entries at 11:59pm Central on Friday, November 2. From there, we'll painstakingly choose our top 3 favorite cities, feature them in our Hellfire Favorites list for at least 1 week (guaranteeing you plenty of tourism revenue as people flock to your city), and award the following prizes:

1st Place: 750 Gold Coins
2nd Place: 500 Gold Coins
3rd Place: 300 Gold Coins

We're looking for creativity, originality, and smart city design! Show us why your city is better than the rest.

As an added bonus, we've made changing and pausing the time of day absolutely FREE this weekend, so go crazy! Good luck, everyone... we can't wait to see what you come up with!

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 1 of 14 (499 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Re: Home Tycoon's "Hellfire Favorites" City Contest!

Oct 26, 2012

Yay! Sounds awesome! The pause feature is really helpful for those perfect shots.

Message 2 of 14 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1720 posts

Oct 26, 2012

i bought the tycoon hat but what does it do and how do i use it

Message 3 of 14 (451 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
773 posts

Oct 26, 2012

looks like it's time to make a new city (:

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 4 of 14 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3327 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Looks like its time for me to get back working on my city. Im not going to make it function that well, I will focus on making it look like a real city. That is a CHALLENGE :smileyvery-happy:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 5 of 14 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2751 posts

Oct 27, 2012

My workers better get off their butts and finish off my buildings in time for this!

Message 6 of 14 (386 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Oct 27, 2012

wow have a contest 2 days after you fix the game thats been broken for a month..........  at least we get a week tho right

Message 7 of 14 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Oct 27, 2012

The game should be free to play like it says in the ad. Having a contest to win the ability to play the game properly (since you need coins to do just about everything in the game, and you have to pay for 1 time use consumable coins).

I really hope that this is not the new plan for Playstation, because it is a massive scam and might even count as false advertising in a few countries where it is available.

On top of all this, the game is full of bugs, glitches, and in my own case, I am unable to do anything because I tried to startover and ended up with 0 money and 0 buildings. This game should be looked into with a serious set of legal and technical eyes and reformatted to make it playable, and enjoyable for everyone for free, as advertised.

Message 8 of 14 (311 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Is it really necessary to take a picture of it when you can use the postcard for that?

Message 9 of 14 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 30, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Is it really necessary to take a picture of it when you can use the postcard for that?

The screenshot gives us an idea of what your city looks like before we jump into Home Tycoon to check it out. Also, not everyone has updated their postcards since the postcard wipe during the Amazon outage earlier this month.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 10 of 14 (222 Views)
0 Likes