Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 04 2012
By: mybro92 Uncharted Territory 1546 posts

Home Tycoon issue, another user within my city.

13 replies 585 views Edited Oct 4, 2012

Before anyone says you can change the privacy to just friends or private, I do know this. However, I am curious if there is a way to kick someone who has already entered your Home Tycoon space?  I had noticed a user came into my space and ever since he did, I had kept on getting booted back to the Home Tycoon Train Station. Maybe this was just random and Home Tycoon just has another kind of error where you get booted randomly, but Im unsure. Any and all help is appreciated :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Re: Home Tycoon issue, another user within my city.

Oct 4, 2012

maybe hes a citizen. leave him a lone, unless hes godzilla and destroying the city and killing all the peeps (see picture) :robotmad:

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"Happy, happy, birthday! Don't let the name fool ya!"

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (551 Views)
Fender Bender
2948 posts

Oct 4, 2012

mmmmm peeps. such goodness, marshmellow covered in sugar. gives me a sugar buzz just thinking about them lol

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (529 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Oct 4, 2012

mybro92 wrote:

Before anyone says you can change the privacy to just friends or private, I do know this. However, I am curious if there is a way to kick someone who has already entered your Home Tycoon space?  I had noticed a user came into my space and ever since he did, I had kept on getting booted back to the Home Tycoon Train Station. Maybe this was just random and Home Tycoon just has another kind of error where you get booted randomly, but Im unsure. Any and all help is appreciated :smileyhappy:

If you didn't want the guy in your city, you should have switched it to private.  There's no need to kick them if they're doing what they're allowed to.  If you don't like that he's there, you should have taken precautions.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

mybro92 wrote:

If you didn't want the guy in your city, you should have switched it to private.  There's no need to kick them if they're doing what they're allowed to.  If you don't like that he's there, you should have taken precautions.

Well its not my fault when I had set it to private the night before, but for some odd reason he managed to make his way into my city this morning. Even when I switched it to private (which I swear you have to continually do at this point in time) he was still there. Perhaps in a future update a "kick" feature for the owners of their cities will be made.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4999 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Now that be gunny whoever has the Godzilla costume put it on and Goto these spaces... Make ur Avatar as Big as Possible and a little fatter to make it the most scariest thing they ever come accross!

If there in the city at the time what a look on there face it be to see Godzilla in there city!

Just saying!   Go Godzilla!

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (433 Views)
PlayStation MVP
999 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Sorry bro that their Is somebody in your city bro but you can't only do what option Sony gives you. They can not hurt you and only drive thur you city. Your city can't be destroyed in a way. I hope this help you out tc and peace. Now if they abuse you with word then they can be reported.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Oct 4, 2012

why wouldnt u want people visiting your city?..u get extra money for tourist

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 4, 2012

It could be that some citizens are running from Godzilla and King Kong :smileylol:!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A LOVELY PSN PLAYSTATION HOME BUG STUFFED PIZZA FROM SWAT THAT FLY PIZZA DELIVERY JUST FOR ME"!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Im not yet finished with my Home Tycoon space and I rather get it looking better than what I have it before I let other people in (besides friends). Thats just me anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (352 Views)
0 Likes