Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2014
By: XrazgarX Uncharted Territory 1533 posts

Home Tycoon addon ideas

[ Edited ]
7 replies 281 views Edited Mar 1, 2014

I was thinking about the Home Tycoon game and I would like to see some more expansion packs for buildings and such! I know that Home has memory issues and such! But these are just ideas! To you guys whom play Home Tycoon have any ideas feel free to share too!  I loved sim city 2000 on the ps1 and PC and I know its no where near what that was! It is still a great game to play from time to time! 

my idea is for some kind of public transport like subway stations or bus stations! To raise employment in the city and maybe so that you can have the employment across all your cities that have said buildings be connected so that if one city is low in employment the "citizens" can find employment else where! 

another thing I would like to see is more building choices as far as skyscrapers and condos go having a lot of the same buildings gets boring and makes the city look redundant IMO!  Also maybe a capital building or an upgrade to the city hall would also be nice to increase revenue and other stats! 

original.gif

Raptr Gamercard

The Death of Home is apon us! Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Message 1 of 8 (281 Views)
Fender Bender
2208 posts

Re: Home Tycoon addon ideas

Mar 2, 2014

I like the Subway or Monorail idea, i honestly wish we could have roads that can not be just Vertical or Horizontal but also Diagnal to.

I havent done much to my Cities lately, when my workers run out i tend to leave it for another day.

More variety in Buildings would be a Plus and make the cities look well..more like a city. Museums,Goverment Buildings and i like your idea of more Skyscrapers.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 2 of 8 (247 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
170 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Some good ideas and suggestions so far! My idea would be another way to get the expansion packs and what not. Such as allowing us to use our home tycoon city money. Or a way to convert city money to coins. For example I have all this money with a full city, but nothing to spend it on or do :smileysad:

Playstation MVP & Home Guide :smileyhappy:

Current Playstation MVPs & Guides
Message 3 of 8 (228 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1533 posts

Mar 2, 2014

Do-Workk-Sonn wrote:
Some good ideas and suggestions so far! My idea would be another way to get the expansion packs and what not. Such as allowing us to use our home tycoon city money. Or a way to convert city money to coins. For example I have all this money with a full city, but nothing to spend it on or do :smileysad:

i thought about this too but i didnt say anything as i highly doubt it will happen!

original.gif

Raptr Gamercard

I like R2 options!
Message 4 of 8 (217 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Mar 2, 2014

XrazgarX wrote:

I was thinking about the Home Tycoon game and I would like to see some more expansion packs for buildings and such! I know that Home has memory issues and such! But these are just ideas! To you guys whom play Home Tycoon have any ideas feel free to share too!  I loved sim city 2000 on the ps1 and PC and I know its no where near what that was! It is still a great game to play from time to time! 

my idea is for some kind of public transport like subway stations or bus stations! To raise employment in the city and maybe so that you can have the employment across all your cities that have said buildings be connected so that if one city is low in employment the "citizens" can find employment else where! 

another thing I would like to see is more building choices as far as skyscrapers and condos go having a lot of the same buildings gets boring and makes the city look redundant IMO!  Also maybe a capital building or an upgrade to the city hall would also be nice to increase revenue and other stats! 

I think you forgot that each game space is only allowed "X" amout of space.  Home Tycoon is already near 100% of that so don't be shocked if it does not get that many more updates.

Also please remember that Home Tycoon is not SimCity and don't thnk that Maxis would not go after Sony if HT starts to look to much like SC.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 5 of 8 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1533 posts

Mar 2, 2014

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

XrazgarX wrote:

I think you forgot that each game space is only allowed "X" amout of space.  Home Tycoon is already near 100% of that so don't be shocked if it does not get that many more updates.

Also please remember that Home Tycoon is not SimCity and don't thnk that Maxis would not go after Sony if HT starts to look to much like SC.

"and I know its no where near what that was! " learn to read king it helps!

on that note i see you like agruing with people again as i will just ignore what ever mindless post you make in reply to this one as i did your last two in the two differnt topics on here! have a good day! 

Raptr Gamercard

I like R2 options!
Message 6 of 8 (209 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Mar 2, 2014

XrazgarX wrote:

"and I know its no where near what that was! " learn to read king it helps!

on that note i see you like agruing with people again as i will just ignore what ever mindless post you make in reply to this one as i did your last two in the two differnt topics on here! have a good day! 

I know what you said but it's called copyrighted material and your asking Sony to make Home Tycoon more like Simcity.  Sony is NOT going to do this for you so your only wasting your time.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 7 of 8 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 2, 2014

The projects Home Tycoon is done, 6 months ahead of time.  

For them to accept any of your ideas, you can try, but they have their own game plan!! 

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 8 of 8 (196 Views)
0 Likes