Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

Adding your city to "Favorites"

Nov 4, 2012

I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but it's possible to bypass the Train Station and go directly to your city. The game itself will be listed under "Recently Visited" in the Navigator, so it can be added to Favorites from there.

Please use plain text.
Message 651 of 704 (425 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2407 posts

Re: Adding your city to "Favorites"

Nov 4, 2012
Huh... does the GloboSyn Tower change the music when you're just running around your town near it? I have my town basically divided into an urban and a suburban/rural section (essentially, all the skyscrapers on one end, all the housing/farms/smaller businesses on the other), and after I put a GloboSyn Tower up, the music over there sounds... menacing. If its because of the tower, I'm gonna be in full belief that they're evil for some reason. :smileytongue:

*Lockwood Gift Machine Wishlist (updated 1/31): Blaster's Bay, Whimsy Hollow, Iron Fusion Vault (either gender), Drey VIP Room (either gender) *
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Please use plain text.
Message 652 of 704 (417 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
987 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Atlantarama wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but it's possible to bypass the Train Station and go directly to your city. The game itself will be listed under "Recently Visited" in the Navigator, so it can be added to Favorites from there.

There used to be, but they removed it. I was able to favorite my original city, but then it's number changed. :mansad: My old favorite still works (despite it no longer being my city), but now the indiviual cities don't show under Revently Visited. It's a shame, since I liked the ability to travel directly to my city.

Please use plain text.
Message 653 of 704 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Nov 4, 2012
Thank you Buck. Your words really helped. Thanks again.
Please use plain text.
Message 654 of 704 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Thank you Conrad. So far things have calmed down. Some of those who hated me earlier have now sent me friend requests! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 655 of 704 (393 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

Hello, a little while ago I purchased 135 workers for 55 coins to add onto my original 30 workers. At the time all was fine and it showed me as having 165 total workers and 19 coins left out of my original 74 coins. About a minute or so after this I was disconnected from PSHome with a network error and when I logged back on it showed me as having only 30 workers and 19 coins. In other words, it took my workers and my money. I hope this problem can be resolved quickly. I've tried logging on and off twice with no success so I help you can do something about it on your end. Thanks.

EDIT: It seems I found another problem. I purchased a the Meltdown in Progress expansion and tried to do the missions, but got stuck at the first one. What happened was in my City, the firefighter mission takes me to a Zoo that's next to my Nuclear plant. The activity is Cool Down the Nuclear Plant and it allows me to get to the fire but puts me in a position where I'm unable to actually put it out. I was going to try and destroy my Zoo to finish the mission then place it back later but from what I understand, I'd have to pay coins for it again. Thank you for your time and I hope that this issue can be resolved.

I would like my coins back or the issues resolved please.  

Please use plain text.
Message 656 of 704 (355 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Nov 5, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:
Huh... does the GloboSyn Tower change the music when you're just running around your town near it? I have my town basically divided into an urban and a suburban/rural section (essentially, all the skyscrapers on one end, all the housing/farms/smaller businesses on the other), and after I put a GloboSyn Tower up, the music over there sounds... menacing. If its because of the tower, I'm gonna be in full belief that they're evil for some reason. :smileytongue:

Yes the music changes with the tower, headquarter, or just about anything with their name on it. Evil? Nah, globosyn or Global-sin is only out to make a buck at the expense of the environment.

I personally like the music next to the transutopia windmill facilities (forgot the actual name). WIsh there was a theme for the other guys.

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 657 of 704 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

I got home from work a bit ago and while watching NCAAF I was also in Tycoon. I got up to get a beer ( I rarely drink anymore (hick) and have the next 5 days off :smileyvery-happy:) When I got back I noticed my controller had fallen off the arm of my recliner and apparently the R3 button got depressed :smileysad: (activated) :smileytongue: while in Planner Mode. I was surprised to see a zoomed-in view from overhead. I had no idea that the money (taxes) to collect said HOT($), etc.

Anywho, I was a little surprised because I don't remember seeing this function mentioned in the 'instructions' and thought I would share this close-up experience to others that missed it also. :smileyindifferent:

(Yes I said zoomed-in mode, not zombie-mode, sorry.) :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 658 of 704 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to investigate this issue. Unfortunately, nothing has changed on my end. When I log into my city, it's completely empty. It's almost as if something is preventing the sever data from migrating into my session. However, I am to load friend's cities.

I've tried clearing my cache on multiple occasions. I could not find any locally stored data for Home Tycoon to reset. Please advise.

Puzzling. This is definitely not what we're seeing on our end when we look at your account and even log in to your city. Continuing to investigate... this is the first instance we've heard of this happening. :robotfrustrated:

Grand_Moff wrote:

PLEASE add the ability to move buildings we have placed. Even if it costs us workers. :smileyhappy:

No worries, Move Building is on the list for the next update, and it won't cost any workers/coins/dollars.

SLICK_T wrote:

No strategy to this game at all when it comes to the leaderboards.

The Population leaderboard requires high population to rise to the top; there are other leaderboards in the Train Station where creativity and thoughtful planning will get you to the top. Players like o_PrincessPops_o and TheMrBlackCat have gotten into the top 5 on the Popular Cities leaderboard because their cities are creatively designed and their postcards are awesome. As a result, they're raking in tons of Tourism revenue. We also have more leaderboards on the way in a future update.

Thanks for the compliment and I'm looking forward to seeing the other types of leaderboards!  I have created different cities for different purposes (main city with embassy row, a luxury vacation city by the beach for rich stunt drivers, mixed-income housing city, etc) and I was wondering which ones would have stats aligned with the forthcoming leaderboards.  It will be great to see how the game evolves!

Please use plain text.
Message 659 of 704 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 23, 2012
What is a good crime rate, and how can I get my growth up from -%69
Please use plain text.
Message 660 of 704 (200 Views)
0 Likes