Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Feb 15, 2013
I stopped doing for about a month. Its nothing but a SUCKER for money hungry developers. I only bought into this once but will never again.

You guys still didn't fix the back out glitch. Not really that important to me to PAY to get on the leader board.
Message 691 of 704 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Waxy-Wax wrote:

The Tycoon users who supported your game in the beginning by purchasing the 1st VIP package only received a small little gold car companion while this 2nd VIP Package is priced the same, but 2nd VIP Package customers receive a different gold car and an animated gold mayor suit?

Not quite true. The first VIP Pack came with $61 worth of Gold Coins, a permanent Gold GS 828 car to drive in Home Tycoon (the fastest car in the game), and the Gold Car companion. These items are now collector's items, and we notified the community that a new round of VIP Pack rewards was coming before they were released.

The new VIP Pack comes with $61 worth of Gold Coins, the Gold El Valiente Car, and the animed Gold Mayor's Suit. Additionally, all VIP Pack owners (past and present) had their Worker cap raised from 30 to 45 for free with the free Rising Revenues expansion, which is the best perk in the game. Regardless of which pack you bought, the value is there IMO.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 692 of 704 (423 Views)
Splicer
38 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Novus-Cooldown,

Okay...Okay..Technicalities.  Great...Great...Great.

Obviously, I was not focused or concerned about TYCOON in-game content.  Yes, with the purchase of the 1st VIP Package customers received in-game content which was nice, but that's pretty much a given for a $50.00 single purchase item in HOME.  If there weren't such in-game perks for VIP customers I'm sure you would have been swamped with complaints.  My complaint is not with in-game content as I don't even play TYCOON very much.  My complaint is with the HOME perks...Not the TYCOON perks.

All I'm doing here is letting Hellfire Games know I'm not a happy TYCOON customer.  Just like I'm not happy with SONY's decision to forget about the HOME customers who spend serious amounts of money by not offering certain HOME perks, like they did recently, for PS Plus Members.  Does that mean I won't be using HOME anymore?  No, of course not.  I'll purchase the 2nd VIP Package and I'll probably be back to purchase the 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on, but will I be happy?  It will depend.  As of now, it just seems like an example of sneaky business IMO.  Maybe somewhere along the way Hellfire Games will decide to create EXCLUSIVE personal spaces for VIP Package customers.  Such a HOME perk would be very nice and I'm sure most VIP Package customers would welcome such a HOME perk.  But what do I know, right?  I'm just a Hellfire customer who has purchased quite a few of your HOME items...Which are quite nice by the way.

Belly Buttons & Waffles,

-Waxy-

Message 693 of 704 (396 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 25, 2013

is there any point to this game, I have 654k and nothing to do with it but collect.  i wish we could trade our tycoon cash for other things.

Message 694 of 704 (366 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Feb 25, 2013

I added $$ to my PSN Wallet, plenty to upgrade to the VIP Pack of 1600 coins, but it's not allowing me to add coins.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Message 695 of 704 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1034 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Charlotte2101 wrote:

I added $$ to my PSN Wallet, plenty to upgrade to the VIP Pack of 1600 coins, but it's not allowing me to add coins.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Sign out of Home, then restart Home once again. This usually works for Price Errors, and not being able to see items in 3D.

. For added insurance, turn off Home and your PS3, then restart both again

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 696 of 704 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Aug 2, 2013

My concern is about the Tycoon Penthouse pesonal space in PS Home. The elevators are not working properly. My guests, including myself, are all getting stuck and even trapped inside both elevators. This experience is very frustrating please update and fix. 

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Message 697 of 704 (239 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4711 posts

Aug 2, 2013

KingRamesh89 wrote:

My concern is about the Tycoon Penthouse pesonal space in PS Home. The elevators are not working properly. My guests, including myself, are all getting stuck and even trapped inside both elevators. This experience is very frustrating please update and fix. 

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Tycoon Penthouse (published by SCE) isn't the same as Home Tycoon (by Hellfire Games). 

PS Home Support Forums: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

Message 698 of 704 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Aug 2, 2013

mwoonkey wrote:

is there any point to this game, I have 654k and nothing to do with it but collect.  i wish we could trade our tycoon cash for other things.

Nope, not at all.  I know I stopped playing it after finsihing the part where you had to build these tall high risers and didn't get any rewards for it.   I liked the rewards you got for doing various things, but for now, its on the backburner. 

Message 699 of 704 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Aug 2, 2013

There's plenty to do in Home Tycoon aside from the main missions! If you've already completed the five free mission series, there are five expansion packs to check out with their own sets of rewards and activities, and then there's the real meat of the game: crafting your city into an impressive, productive metropolis. 

Then there's racing with friends, designing killer racetracks using the Stunt Pack, competing on the leaderboards, visiting other cities, raising Tourism revenue by socially promoting your city, creating awesome postcards, participating in contests, and so on. Lots and lots to do. :robothappy:

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 700 of 704 (208 Views)
0 Likes