Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hellfire Developer
747 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

TJMVoyager wrote:

I find it hard to believe people are spending 500.00 on one game to be on the very top of the leaderboards, in fact i am betting there is some sort of glitching going on some how some way. 500.00  to have 4 million hmmmmm, very intresting indeed...

We've confirmed them to be legitimate purchases. No glitching occurring on the leaderboards to our knowledge.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 461 of 704 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1584 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

TJMVoyager wrote:

I find it hard to believe people are spending 500.00 on one game to be on the very top of the leaderboards, in fact i am betting there is some sort of glitching going on some how some way. 500.00  to have 4 million hmmmmm, very intresting indeed...

We've confirmed them to be legitimate purchases. No glitching occurring on the leaderboards to our knowledge.

Okay i'll take your word for it, I guess there are some people so rich out there that want to drop 500.00 on one game to be on top, sad but true, :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 462 of 704 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

Yupp, there are indeed some people on Home with more money than braincells, good for Hellfire, bad for the community of none so wealthy (or more clever) folks who can't or will not pay for the overpriced add-on or items!

Grrrr, more moderate prices would give more cash the long way, but it seems Hellfire itself is not confident of their own product to last a bit longer on Home. Means the shorter the time it will be on, the higher the prices demanded.

Please use plain text.
Message 463 of 704 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2439 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I said in an earlier post in this thread, "I have only bought a poiice hat and a baton to use for clothing in other spaces. Perhaps in the future I will buy more things but as of now I doubt it."

While it's not that important I suppose, I have spent $30 total. I don't know if I'll go much higher, perhaps a little becaus it's fun. My money is not bringing me riches but I am having fun. 

The driving though... I crash my vehicles very too often. So if I've visited your city I apologize for any wreckage I've caused but I did enjoy the visits.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 464 of 704 (325 Views)
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I was doing the "Firefighter Activity", and was able to put out the fire of the first building, then I tried to move, but I couldn't move. The firetruck was stuck. It was stuck until the time ran out. Then I failed. I was wondering if my loss could be reversed, and you guys can fix the getting stuck, then I could redo it? Could that be done? :smileyhappy:

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 465 of 704 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1584 posts

Oct 17, 2012

So I bought another city. This I will use to build up my population, now will it show my population from both the one I built up or both or just the new city I built it'll show population for? Hellfire did state it'll combine them.

Please use plain text.
Message 466 of 704 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I think it's just the leaderboard that shows the population of all your cities combined.

Please use plain text.
Message 467 of 704 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1584 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Smoochy-Rhino wrote:

I think it's just the leaderboard that shows the population of all your cities combined.

Wow that makes no sence, why would they not do something so you can keep track of how your population grows on your HUD while in Home Tycoon? Theres a suggestion, add a way where we can keep track of our population while in more then one city, :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 468 of 704 (281 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3041 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Trontasia wrote:

I was doing the "Firefighter Activity", and was able to put out the fire of the first building, then I tried to move, but I couldn't move. The firetruck was stuck. It was stuck until the time ran out. Then I failed. I was wondering if my loss could be reversed, and you guys can fix the getting stuck, then I could redo it? Could that be done? :smileyhappy:

This happened to me a few times.  I just got out of the truck and canceled the mission and restarted it from activities until I didnt get stuck and could complete it.

Please use plain text.
Message 469 of 704 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Oct 17, 2012

bestscreenname wrote:

Trontasia wrote:

This happened to me a few times.  I just got out of the truck and canceled the mission and restarted it from activities until I didnt get stuck and could complete it.

I discovered I could do that after I posted the other comment. And I just discovered it's not just in the firetruck activity. It happens in other activities too. It's the vehicle itself that has a technical problem with moving. And it happens out of the blue. So far, it happens after you've stopped. Glad I can still restart an activity.

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 470 of 704 (271 Views)