Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

I just remember I bought the "cascade" expansion pack (the one with ramp and overpass, sorry not sure how it's called in english) last week and I never received the racing helmet and gloves...Not that I absolutely need another helmet and gloves right now but still... you know how we are on home with our rewards :smileywink:

So when your done with all the serious issue if you could take a look at that.

oh btw. the "overpass" in french it's labeled "dépassé" wich mean... overtake!  correct word could be "viaduc" or "échangeur". Beside that all the french translation where fine. Even the witted dialogue, wich is a really good thing. Merci beacoup :smileyhappy:

The next update will properly award the Racing Helmet & Racing Gloves to everyone who bought the Stunt Pack, as well as the Start/Finish line tiles from Life in the Fast Lane and the bonus dialogue for the E3 Head Start Hard Hat. Hang in there. :smileyhappy:

Good to know about the overpass translation! We'll fix that in a future update. Between our art director and myself (I took 8 years of French in school but barely remember any of it) we caught a few typos in our French translation before the game went live, though this is the first correction we've gotten from the community about our localization. I like those odds!

LunarEmerald wrote:

TJMVoyager wrote:
It's very disturbing to see someone with over 4 Million now and no one else is near this person, not to mention the name is very offensive as well, and quite surprised the Home MODs haven't seen this to be a problem.

They're glitching. 1.8 million is the highest you can get without cheating.

Nope, not glitching. The global Population leaderboard on the wall in the Train Station counts your population across all of your cities. The "Biggest Cities" list in the City Navigator at the train tracks is per city.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 441 of 704 (251 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

You guys need to reset that pathetic leaderboard. Its so stupid and just not right that its just pissing me off. You have people HACKING your game and its saying they have 4 million or so population in ONE CITY. That is impossible to have. The guy on top with a psn name that should be banned going by the name (username removed) .   Thats against psn policy. I'll be reporting it for sure from 30 or more of my psn accounts and I alone will get him banned if sony is too lazy to do their job to ban these pathetic hackers. You guys need to redo the leaderboard to were its based on overall GOOD population stats that pollution, Good electric in the positive, water in the positive, crime rate in the positive, % of people in your population WORKING at a HIGH %, Happinest of your people along with the VALUE of your good set up city. Thats how the leaderboards need to be and not ONLY based on population alone. All you have to do is build condo towers at 9000 dollars each and 5 workers to make each that hold over 2,000 people each on all 256 tiles in a city to have over 200,000 population and get in the top 100 in the leaderboards or to get over 1 million 800 thousand population you would have to spend near 500 real money buying 256 of those buildings that cost 45 coins eash ( 2 dollars a tower for 256 of them) that carry 7100 people each tower. That's 1 million 817 thousand 600 population. So if people are spending near 500 real bucks to be top 10 on the leaderboards just building the same towers in the whole city is STUPID and makes the leaderboard completely flawed. You need to reset it and recontruct how it works to better suit OVERALL GOOD STATS! Also please for the love of god GET THE POSTCARD FEATURE FIXED. I'm sick and tired of looking at postcard snap shops made when I first started my city its annoying. I have tryed several times EVERYDAY to make NEW city postcards of my city and it NEVER updates it. When are you going to fix that?

Edited for blacklisting

Message 442 of 704 (243 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

Oops I didn't know you counted all our cities together into one population # for the leaderboard. Then that makes complete total sense and actually means the guy (username removed) must not care he's wasting hundreds of real dollars just to be # 1 on the leaderboard buying those luxury towers at 45 coins each and costing around 2 bucks EACH ONE. Heck I've spent near 50 bucks on the game and feel like I've spent way too much and only have a population of over 45,000 so far. I'm keeping my polution below - and crime rate and then everything else in the positive but it seems that doing this is USELESS for the leaderboard. I guess all the leaderboard is focused on is the population of your city only no matter if crime is the walking dead or population would kill ya in 2 seconds.

Inflammatory content and username removed.

Message 443 of 704 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 16, 2012

We've definitely got more leaderboards planned for the future, don't worry. Just one of the many pieces of community feedback I've been collecting and discussing with the team for further improvements to the game.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 444 of 704 (219 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Typo, meant to say pollution would kill ya in seconds at the end of my last comment. Anyways one more thing to mention. PLEASE leave the worker regeneration at 5 minutes even after the update and do NOT put it back at 10. 10 minutes was ridiculous to begin with. I bought the 7 dollar suitcase to reduce worker regeneration time and its regenerating my workers ever 2 minutes and 13 seconds from 5 minutes originally using the suitcase. If you reset it to 10 minutes after the update I'll be super **bleep** off for buying the suit case then. Cause it will go back to still being over 5 minutes to regenerate workers even with the suit case on 10 minute regenerate. If you reset it to 10 then you better make a hat we wear to reduce regen time that stacks with the suitcase to were we can get it back to a few minutes to regenerate our workers. I'm sorry but even 5 minutes to regenerate a worker is stupid and way too long. The worker regen should be 3 minutes max so that the briefcase is worth the 7 bucks by only making the worker regeneration a few seconds instead of 2 minutes 13 seconds a worker in its current state. The game would be so much better if we wouldn't required to have to use our workers to collect our revenue from our buildings. I've learned to make use of spending a worker to collect our revenue. I am in the process of building 30 huge towers that are black with red stripes( forgot its name lol) but its the only tower that we spend ingame money of 45,000 dollars to buy and 13 workers to build it and it has 680 workers in it and it regenerates revenue pretty fast since it has tons of workers and its max revenue is $3,400. I have 6 of them built so far and 24 more to go to be rolling in $102,000 ingame dollars by collecting with all 30 workers at once on 30 of them buildings. One more thing, please put a timer beside or under the amount of money a building has in max revenue so that we know how much longer that building will take in time before its done to collect the revenue. Right now we have no clue how long we have till a building will be ready to collect its revenue. They need TIMERS counting down letting us know how much longer that building has before its done.

Message 445 of 704 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 16, 2012

good-news-everyone.png

The full City Navigator is back online thanks to some reduced server stress, so the Friends' Cities, Popular Cities, and Active Cities lists are live again in the Train Station. Things should be running smoother than ever now.

Message 446 of 704 (176 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9380 posts

Oct 16, 2012
^nice :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Message 447 of 704 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 16, 2012

What about the POSTCARD UPDATER? Has it been fixed yet? 

Message 448 of 704 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 16, 2012

SLICK_T wrote:

What about the POSTCARD UPDATER? Has it been fixed yet? 

Postcards are updating more frequently now and should be improved quite a bit after tomorrow's Home maintenance.

Message 449 of 704 (153 Views)
I Only Post Everything
816 posts

Oct 16, 2012

I never got the "Silverman Socks Comes to the Neighborhood" mission. I only got up to "No Power, Explosive Consequences". Am I missing something? Or is it a bug?

Message 450 of 704 (147 Views)
0 Likes