Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Re: Home Tycoon: Feedback and General Discussion

Oct 4, 2012

firehawk2324 wrote:
I posted this in another thread:

I am not pleased right now. I made my city and have been playing it for a few hours now. I have been enjoying it greatly. I decided to leave Home Tycoon, and take a closer look at the train station. After doing that, I tried to go back into my city. Now, I only log in, UNDER my city. I can't access anything at all.

Shoot us an e-mail at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and we'll figure it out. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 91 of 704 (876 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 4, 2012

firehawk2324 wrote:

firehawk2324 wrote:

I am not pleased right now. I made my city and have been playing it for a few hours now. I have been enjoying it greatly. I decided to leave Home Tycoon, and take a closer look at the train station. After doing that, I tried to go back into my city. Now, I only log in, UNDER my city. I can't access anything at all.

I would like to add that I can go into a friends town without problems, but only load under my own. If I could take a screenshot, I would, but it won't let me access my camera.

Exit the game to use the pocket camera.

Message 92 of 704 (870 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

My only problem so far today is that I bought the GS 828 blue car earlier with coins but never received it. Did lose coins for it . Also its saying I need to buy zoo again though I was trying to move it to a better location 

Message 93 of 704 (867 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Oct 4, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

firehawk2324 wrote:

firehawk2324 wrote:

I would like to add that I can go into a friends town without problems, but only load under my own. If I could take a screenshot, I would, but it won't let me access my camera.

Exit the game to use the pocket camera.

The point is that I'm trying to take a screenshot of the issue I am having IN GAME.

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 94 of 704 (855 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

Oct 4, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

I'd buy the stunt pack if it wasn't purposely priced out of the range of the $3 tokens. Not paying $6 for that.  If there's no way to discount it then you've lost a sale there.

Well, there you go.........

Home devs don't get it.....................  That's Ok though.............. Sony keeps training the devs on the complex PS3 programming (ridiculous coding) , they will learn, then when they get their paid training, they will leave and move from one game dev to another... 

Monkey see Monkey do........   And the cycle continues.........

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 95 of 704 (851 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

firehawk2324 wrote:

Shoot us an e-mail at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and we'll figure it out. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you, I will do that. Also, here is a screenshot I took with another device. I will also include it in the email.

20121003_194620.jpg

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 96 of 704 (830 Views)
Last Guardian
11836 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

jimmynet wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

I'd buy the stunt pack if it wasn't purposely priced out of the range of the $3 tokens. Not paying $6 for that.  If there's no way to discount it then you've lost a sale there.

Home devs don't get it.....................  That's Ok though.............. Sony keeps training the devs on the complex PS3 programming (ridiculous coding) , they will learn, then when they get their paid training, they will leave and move from one game dev to another... 

can you stop using your "troll" Government powers please.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 97 of 704 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

So far, here's what I think about Home Tycoon.

I think it's awesome that you're giving users a chance, to experience a new type of game on Home.

Something we've never actually been able to do on Home ,is quite thrilling in the least.

Positive side from the get go, is the amount of rewards the game offers.

Though I'm noticing the game tends to bug out my reward system, and I'm not getting my rewards on the spot.

I also like the fact friends can visit the space, even when we're not there. I'm not too keen on allowing just anyone in my server, especially if freezers start to pile up again.

Would rather not see a freeze war, taking place in a town I made.

I like the fact we also get to explore the town, and not just an aerial view like Sims City is.

However, if I may suggestion something? I noticed, that fastest transportation is buying a car. Now this may be too much to ask, but why not start users with a free car?

Of course, it doesn't have to be anything fancy. But the fact, most of the items that help a user progress fast or do well in the game.

Have price tags.

Also something else I noticed, when going to a friends town. Are activities only for users, who buy stuff? Or can free users join in on the activities as well?

I would think the game would at least allow people weren't planning on buying into Home Tycoon, to at least participate in some activities with their friends.

Some stuff I would like to see added/fixed;

• Pedestrians walking around.
  • Being able to walk inside some of the buildings.
  • Interactions with the benches, like sitting or laying.
  • Allowing the use of putting active items in the town.
  • Fixing the glitchy cars. I'm not sure if it's been pointed out, or not? But the cars that drive around, have a tendency to glitch. Even sometimes driving on the sidewalks, which is not how it's supposed to be.
Message 98 of 704 (789 Views)
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

al2009man wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

can you stop using your "troll" Government powers please.

If your talking to me Al, Welcome to a Democracy...........  Voices are, and will be voiced.... If you don't like that, bury yourself in Siberia... I really don't give a Hoo Hoo..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 99 of 704 (741 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1403 posts

Oct 4, 2012

We could earn lots of money and rewards by playing it for free. Just accept call from the mayor office and follow the activity prompt.

I'm stuck in picking up the 3rd zombies / aliens to the hospital (there was no sign to locate for the 3rd one unlike th 1st and 2nd) help is appreciated.

Message 100 of 704 (711 Views)
0 Likes