Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/12/2010
Online
675 posts
 

Re: Home Photography

[ Edited ]
last month

Here's my last set of photos involving interesting places. All my other photos are selfies.

 

Since we were talking about Sodium secrets, I have a related pic. When most people talk about hatches they are usually referring to the Fabricator Facility but there are at least two other hatches out there although they are not as active. This one is in the vicinity of the dig site posted earlier by Lil_The_Pill:

 

 

Remains of a ship at Southern Island Hideaway:

 

 

Some photos from Xi:Continuum. I put them in a spoiler tag in case you haven't played yet:

 

Spoiler
A signpost:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        A sculpture. The pattern emerges when viewed from the correct angle:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           A bully drone in flight:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      First meeting with Flaminatorix:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         First meeting with Tiberius:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

Invasion by the Kikai Machine Empire. The UFO as it passed over Great Edo.

 

 

The UFO as it passed over Southern Island Hideaway.

 

 

The UFO as it hovered over Neon Downtown.

 

 

The UFO post transformation.

 

 

This last pic I can't take credit for as I don't remember taking it nor do I know what space this is. I'm guessing a friend sent it to me. If you can identify this space or are the owner of this pic, please let me know.

 

EDIT: The following pic has been identified as belonging to D-Nitrate.

 

Image20130227021550111.jpg

"I told you, I want to believe. But I need a place to start." -Alex Krycek, The X-Files

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 299 (567 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
938 posts
 

Re: Home Photography

Mar 17, 2014

Ren_Echo wrote:

Here's my last set of photos involving interesting places. All my other photos are selfies.

 

<<<<clipped>>>

 

This last pic I can't take credit for as I don't remember taking it nor do I know what space this is. I'm guessing a friend sent it to me. If you can identify this space or are the owner of this pic, please let me know.

 

Image20130227021550111.jpg


 

^^^^ That is the Villian's Lair

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 299 (554 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Online
1591 posts
 

Re: Home Photography

Mar 17, 2014

Delicious_Darla wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Here's my last set of photos involving interesting places. All my other photos are selfies.

 

<<<<clipped>>>

 

This last pic I can't take credit for as I don't remember taking it nor do I know what space this is. I'm guessing a friend sent it to me. If you can identify this space or are the owner of this pic, please let me know.

 

Image20130227021550111.jpg


 

^^^^ That is the Villian's Lair


I too can confirm it's Villain's Lair! :smileyhappy:

 

And @Delicious_Darla  - I soooooo want your Panda hands! NEED ... TO ... INSPECT ... PLZ! :smileyvery-happy:



Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 299 (543 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
938 posts
 

Re: Home Photography

Mar 17, 2014

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Delicious_Darla wrote:

I have a pic of the five secrets of Sodium. I can find them real quick, or retake them.

 

@Jersquallhas one of the best modified pic of the waffle iron, but I can make a map to there.

 

The Bird on a wire and the sodium 2 messages are currently unaccessable.....  afaik.  But I have pictures of those two, and the windmill I can make a map real quick.


I would like to know the five secrets of Sodium.


When you first enter the Sodium Hub.

 Just beyond the windmill is a tunnel. If your lucky you can see some of the workers in there. This is the birth place of Vickie, or so I have been told.sse.JPG

 

SHt2.jpg

SHt1.jpg

SHt3.jpg

SHt4.jpg

 

From the ViP area you can see the location of a hologram windmill, good place to hide from roboscorpions.

SHw.JPG

 

As your running around exploring the space, vickie has some tasks and objectives for you to do, if you dare..

The first is out there... good luck and don't fall into the scorpion field below.

S1B.JPG

 

While climbing around you may stumble across another emitter with yet another secret message.

S2msgE1.JPG

 

You can find these emitters all over the Sodium Hub and surrounding areas. Here is a close up, so you know what to look for.

S2msgE2.jpg

Getting them to trigger, is the task that Vickie has challenged you with.

Better start with the trainer, follow the signs to the teleporter, and when you arrive at the training area,  you may be led out to the desert to look at a pile of rock.

STh.JPG

I forgot to download the pic from my machine,,,  oops...

The giant green waffle iron is out there. The end.  :smileyhappy:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 299 (540 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 09/06/2008
Offline
292 posts
 

Home Photography

Mar 17, 2014

 

The year is 2009. PlayStation Home went Open Beta on Thursday, December 11th 2008. The new year brought many wonderful events to North America and Asian servers. PS3 gaming content begins to make an appearance. Glitching is prevalent everywhere you look — none of which caused any problems with freezing ones console. And, best of all, on any given day you might see a Sony employee being an active member of the community. I hope you enjoy this look back. It was difficult to select just these images representing my definitive photographic moments of 2009. U-_-U

 

1 8 09 May2099 3694.jpg
If my memory serves me correctly, I seem to recall "TheHomeGuy" was said to be Jack Buser at a gaming convention presenting PlayStation Home to onlookers in the yet to be released Killzone 2 Helghast gear.

 

2 12 09 May2099 4129.jpg

A gal pal and I were at the Red Bull air race space discussing the first ladies shirts to be sold on Home with tattoos. There was a mention of the location of the tats to be very much like a "tramp stamp". No one was around at the time ... except a MOD. O_o

5 7 09 May2099 4994.jpg

Females represent!

6 4 09 May2099 5152.jpg

There really is "No Place Like Home".

11 30 09 May2099 7019.jpg

Yes, I game on Home — when the reward is meeting an Insomniac Games developer at GlassWalls clubhouse.

3 26 09 May2099 4684.jpg

Killer events began showing up in Japan and Hong Kong PS Home. Only devoted addicts tried to get this arm. You had to wait through hours of anime to download in the Theatre. Thank goodness for rubber banding ones analog stick.

7 10 09 May2099 4902.jpg

The Hatsune Miku craze begins. The spring onion, or leek, can be seen occasionally in the hands of North Americans that exploit reward items.

5 5 09 May2099 4866.jpg

Cherry blossom trees adorn Japan — inspiring my first artistically creative Home photo.

7 11 09 May2099 5631.jpg

Gundam arrives!

11 24 09 Hakafu 9788.jpg

Hakafu is right at Home with Japanese fans of White Knight Chronicles.

2 4 09 May2099 4024.jpg

You don't drink, don't smoke. What do you do? Why, glitch the Summer House of course. TitusF always makes it look so easy.

3 26 09 May2099 NL1s.jpg

Weekly gaming discussion club.

5 14 09 May2099 4968.jpg

The letters "ISE" began to signify reference to PS Home accounts with regionally specific content represented by free rewards typically earned. I got hungry just waiting to see this guy not fall.

6 4 09 May2099 5146.jpg

5 minutes later, I am hanging this puppy on my Harbour Studio walls. FRAMES arrive!!! Then, I had to learn how to control the display aspect ratio, low resolution rasterization and addition of black screen to already dark Home images. Hee hee. Frames have come a long way since.

6 1 09 May2099 5105.jpg

A beautiful reason to show off Home in my apartment frame.

9 5 09 May2099 6347.jpg

Always ready for Home to wig out some part of my avatar.

11 17 09 May2099 0971.jpg

Do you see what I see? You learn quickly, no one sees exactly what another person does.

8 28 09 May2099 6270.JPG

Absolute craziness Phats! No, you can't Inspect the since patched content. In case, you were even thinking about it. :smileyhappy:

9 16 09 May2099 3798.jpg

Homelings® get all Running Man line in Central Plaza before breaking out their bubble machines.

 

11 14 09 May2099 6877.jpg
Packing my club, with way more friends than the limit allowed, during an evening celebrating birthday.

 

12 31 09 May2099 7404.jpg
The End. Well, at least until midnight on your PS3. The reward for this New Year event popped according to your time zone. Talk about folks freaking out in central over a hat and t shirt. I have no doubt some folks reset their PS3 clock, logged back into home, then waited five minutes for ball drop event just for reward. Another exploit long since patch.

May2099 PiXeLUX.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 299 (534 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4453 posts
 

Re: Home Photography

Mar 17, 2014

Delicious_Darla wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Delicious_Darla wrote:

I have a pic of the five secrets of Sodium. I can find them real quick, or retake them.

 

@Jersquallhas one of the best modified pic of the waffle iron, but I can make a map to there.

 

The Bird on a wire and the sodium 2 messages are currently unaccessable.....  afaik.  But I have pictures of those two, and the windmill I can make a map real quick.


I would like to know the five secrets of Sodium.


When you first enter the Sodium Hub.

 Just beyond the windmill is a tunnel. If your lucky you can see some of the workers in there. This is the birth place of Vickie, or so I have been told.sse.JPG

 

SHt2.jpg

SHt1.jpg

SHt3.jpg

SHt4.jpg

 

From the ViP area you can see the location of a hologram windmill, good place to hide from roboscorpions.

SHw.JPG

 

As your running around exploring the space, vickie has some tasks and objectives for you to do, if you dare..

The first is out there... good luck and don't fall into the scorpion field below.

S1B.JPG

 

While climbing around you may stumble across another emitter with yet another secret message.

S2msgE1.JPG

 

You can find these emitters all over the Sodium Hub and surrounding areas. Here is a close up, so you know what to look for.

S2msgE2.jpg

Getting them to trigger, is the task that Vickie has challenged you with.

Better start with the trainer, follow the signs to the teleporter, and when you arrive at the training area,  you may be led out to the desert to look at a pile of rock.

STh.JPG

I forgot to download the pic from my machine,,,  oops...

The giant green waffle iron is out there. The end.  :smileyhappy:

 


Thank you, Darla. I'll check out the Sodium secerts next time I'm on Home. Your pictures will be very helpful. :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 299 (497 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16182 posts
 

Re: Home Photography

Mar 17, 2014

 Pics or it didn't happen :smileywink:

 

Gone Fishing.png

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 299 (477 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Online
1591 posts
 

Re: Home Photography

Mar 17, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

 Pics or it didn't happen :smileywink:

 

Gone Fishing.png


Jers ... sure it wasn't this?

Let alone catch one fish @AMP in the 1st place? :smileylol:



Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 299 (466 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16182 posts
 

Re: Home Photography

Mar 17, 2014

Definitely something Fishy going on :smileyvery-happy:

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 299 (464 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
938 posts
 

Re: Home Photography

Mar 18, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Delicious_Darla wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Here's my last set of photos involving interesting places. All my other photos are selfies.

 

<<<<clipped>>>

 

This last pic I can't take credit for as I don't remember taking it nor do I know what space this is. I'm guessing a friend sent it to me. If you can identify this space or are the owner of this pic, please let me know.

 

Image20130227021550111.jpg


 

^^^^ That is the Villian's Lair


I too can confirm it's Villain's Lair! :smileyhappy:

 

And @Delicious_Darla  - I soooooo want your Panda hands! NEED ... TO ... INSPECT ... PLZ! :smileyvery-happy:


My little panda was a gift from a friend on the JP server, unfortunatly my US accounts could get it,... I did try though. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 299 (423 Views)
Reply
0 Likes