Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 11 2013
By: Sakerio Lombax Warrior 130 posts

Home Moderators

9 replies 404 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

I Have to give some kudos to the Home moderators. I had some personal issues, and directed them to the mods, and was given a response within a day, maybe half. They asked some follow up questions, and it appears they have fixed the problems, I say appears only because I don't know for sure. Either way kudos from me for at least acknowledging my issues so quickly. I now feel more comfortable bringing issues to you guys instead of feeling like I half to be a cop or walk around with half the room blocked. That is no kind of social atmosphere for me, so thank you guys:smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 10 (404 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4468 posts

Re: Home Moderators

Jan 11, 2013
Since you made a thread about it, what were the problems?

YB

Message 2 of 10 (363 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26117 posts

Jan 11, 2013

bookepride wrote:
Since you made a thread about it, what were the problems?

Do we really need to read about it? There are already innumerable threads on offenses through out this forum. If you're new and haven't read about it before, simply do a little search...

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 10 (353 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4468 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Why are you attacking me Conrad? Do not attack me or I will report you for harrasment.

YB

Message 4 of 10 (343 Views)
VP of Gaming
26117 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

I asked a simple question: Why do we even have to read about it? Basically, what purpose would it serve other than to add to the negativity that pops up on this forum much too often?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 10 (336 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jan 12, 2013

You should know..you create enough of it

Message 6 of 10 (249 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3042 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Sakerio wrote:

I Have to give some kudos to the Home moderators. I had some personal issues, and directed them to the mods, and was given a response within a day, maybe half. They asked some follow up questions, and it appears they have fixed the problems, I say appears only because I don't know for sure. Either way kudos from me for at least acknowledging my issues so quickly. I now feel more comfortable bringing issues to you guys instead of feeling like I half to be a cop or walk around with half the room blocked. That is no kind of social atmosphere for me, so thank you guys:smileyhappy:

Sake!  where have you been hiding, hun?  Haven't seen you in ages!

It's nice to hear positive comments about moderation.  Sadly the forums tend toward the opposite.

Message 7 of 10 (196 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

Jan 12, 2013

It took awhile, but Sony finally dumped the in-game mods that held up to their jobs as well as a wet paper bag. 

Message 8 of 10 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Jan 12, 2013

bookepride wrote:
Why are you attacking me Conrad? Do not attack me or I will report you for harrasment.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 9 of 10 (159 Views)
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Tease3211 wrote:

Sakerio wrote:

Sake!  where have you been hiding, hun?  Haven't seen you in ages!

It's nice to hear positive comments about moderation.  Sadly the forums tend toward the opposite.

Hiya tease! Good to see you:smileyhappy: I been around, mostly the poker tables, of course. I also took bout 6 months off to deal with RL I been back for about the same. I'm in the poker rooms VIP and ;lounge, though not as often as EA days, but at least once a day, come share a game:smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 10 (121 Views)
0 Likes