Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 06/18/2013
Offline
446 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

the casino: concoursE?



Correct!

 

 

 

 

Also, random picture from when I met a few "interesting" people there.

 

Message 151 of 670 (561 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4489 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 15, 2013

original.jpg

 

 


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 152 of 670 (545 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Online
1992 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 15, 2013
That looks like it may be the "Xi Museum".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 153 of 670 (532 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4489 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 15, 2013

Answer must be specific


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 154 of 670 (509 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/18/2013
Offline
446 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 15, 2013
Xi Museum, Ghost (scary) Maze. But thanks to lego's guess, it kinda helped me to figure it out, so Lego, you can go if you want to. Im too busy tonight to go find a place.
Message 155 of 670 (478 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4489 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 15, 2013

Left4Dinner wrote:
Xi Museum, Ghost (scary) Maze. But thanks to lego's guess, it kinda helped me to figure it out, so Lego, you can go if you want to. Im too busy tonight to go find a place.

Correct.

It's your choice..


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 156 of 670 (472 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Online
1992 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Left4Dinner wrote:
Xi Museum, Ghost (scary) Maze. But thanks to lego's guess, it kinda helped me to figure it out, so Lego, you can go if you want to. Im too busy tonight to go find a place.

Correct.

It's your choice..


Congratulations Dinner, well done.

If you happen to be busy though unfortunately, then I'll go find a hiding spot sometime soon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 157 of 670 (462 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 06/18/2013
Offline
446 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 15, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Left4Dinner wrote:
Xi Museum, Ghost (scary) Maze. But thanks to lego's guess, it kinda helped me to figure it out, so Lego, you can go if you want to. Im too busy tonight to go find a place.

Correct.

It's your choice..


Congratulations Dinner, well done.

If you happen to be busy though unfortunately, then I'll go find a hiding spot sometime soon.

Yeah I will unless two days is nothing much lol.  In the mean time, i can find spots later on and save them for another time.  And yes, my choice is to allow Lego to hide :smileyhappy:

Message 158 of 670 (442 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Online
1992 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 16, 2013

Alright everyone, I've found a hiding spot. (A thank you to MysticMur for the assistance in photography)

Best of luck to everyone.



Aviary Photo_130184105471420904.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 159 of 670 (425 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4555 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 16, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

Alright everyone, I've found a hiding spot. (A thank you to MysticMur for the assistance in photography)

Best of luck to everyone.



Aviary Photo_130184105471420904.png


 

 

Are you at Xi Continum Vertigo Apartment?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 160 of 670 (374 Views)
Reply
0 Likes