Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 16 2013
By: Summerbrezz Lombax Warrior 125 posts

Home Guide

49 replies 400 views Edited May 16, 2013
I was checking in to see if the Home Guide Application had been closed?
Live,Laugh,Love
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 50 (400 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29048 posts

Re: Home Guide

May 16, 2013

You should still be able to apply for MVP. It's an MVP application. Not all MVP's are Home Guides. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 50 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2846 posts

May 16, 2013

lololol

That program doesn't exist any more. You can apply to be an MVP if you want. At the moment it's not like half of them have to do very much. Do you have a lot of trophies and gaming knowledge?

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 50 (392 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29048 posts

May 16, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 50 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

May 16, 2013
I more less live on psh as I am disabled and frequently am on psh , helping out people looking into diffenetly venues for info that becomes available for PSH as I'm on twitter and follow a majority of the psh developers.. I do play games from time to time, but mostly inquire about home, items, the makers such as atom replbluc, ndreams, LOOT alohazone4 .. So that's mainly what I do .. I try to give information to home users and see what the latest items and updates come out.. I enjoy talking and getting to know other home users as well
Live,Laugh,Love
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 50 (367 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013
As was stated, there is no longer an application for the HCV program, you must now apply for the MVP application at this link here.

Link - http://us.playstation.com/ambassadorprogram/

If you are accepted into the program you may be allowed the responsibilities of a Home Guide.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 50 (369 Views)
VP of Gaming
28588 posts

May 16, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

lololol

That program doesn't exist any more. You can apply to be an MVP if you want. At the moment it's not like half of them have to do very much. Do you have a lot of trophies and gaming knowledge?

I disagree, of course depending on the areas of this Community you frequent may make you & others think so, but if you venture out of your usual 'home' into other areas you will see many MVP's doing lots of good work assisting others & generally being very angaged in the Comunity as a whole, there is also a lot that we do behind the scenes so to speak.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 50 (354 Views)
Fender Bender
2846 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

I don't understand..why bother quoting something which implies I think a lot of people equally do a good job as the ones that don't, then respond with a message that sounds like you think I said all MVP's don't do anything?

In English: Someone quoting what I've said and answering it as if I said something completely different.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 50 (347 Views)
VP of Gaming
28588 posts

May 16, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

I don't understand..why bother quoting something which implies I think a lot of people equally do a good job as the ones that don't, then respond with a message that sounds like you think I said all MVP's don't do anything?

In English: Someone quoting what I've said and answering it as if I said something completely different.

I got it the first time, but thanks for the 'translation' though!

I was merely pointing out (something which i think you already knew) that the vast majority of the MVP's, & in my view a lot more than the half you think, do much more than some people give them credit for.

In English: We work hard.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 50 (301 Views)
Limit Breaker
16214 posts

May 16, 2013

Just like the outside world in which some people get into projects and put good effort and some just do what they can.

I think, As I have said before Typed words have unsalted flavor and are often misunderstood. Agree and enjoy your day.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 50 (282 Views)