Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2014
By: Jersquall Limit Breaker 16523 posts

Home Forum front page

27 replies 274 views Edited Mar 1, 2014

I was wondering if they are still working on making the Home Forum Page a bit more identifiable.

a lot of space up there.. :smileytongue:

Need some love here! Hopefully soon?

Home forum front.png

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (274 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5856 posts

Re: Home Forum front page

Mar 1, 2014
I figured it was reserved space for flash sale advertisements. Like they did with the black ops,.. 7? 8?, A few weeks before the forum change happened.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16523 posts

Mar 1, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:
I figured it was reserved space for flash sale advertisements. Like they did with the black ops,.. 7? 8?, A few weeks before the forum change happened.

Ugh, I hope not >.>

push that to the side way over ------------>

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3213 posts

Mar 1, 2014

When you first come to the Forums Home Page all 12 topics are listed below. Going from left to right then top to bottom. Home is the last topic listed on the bottom right.

I'm going to say going by the way it's listed. That it's at the bottom of the priority list of things.

Maybe I'm just reading to much into it.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11223 posts

Mar 1, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

I was wondering if they are still working on making the Home Forum Page a bit more identifiable.

a lot of space up there.. :smileytongue:

Need some love here! Hopefully soon?

Home forum front.png

in case wonders about this. here. its from Europe

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/bd-p/b_EN_PS3_Home

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16523 posts

Mar 1, 2014

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

When you first come to the Forums Home Page all 12 topics are listed below. Going from left to right then top to bottom. Home is the last topic listed on the bottom right.

I'm going to say going by the way it's listed. That it's at the bottom of the priority list of things.

Maybe I'm just reading to much into it.:womanhappy:

Home is unique and there is nothing like it on the Sony brand and they took so long to try to catagorize us that their conference meeting and discussions ran weeks and weeks so they started putting others in place and when they finally figured out Home was the best thing Sony ever had it was to late cuz the other things were already in place So yeah last place and all without a single break or comma, period.

Forum.png

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10807 posts

Mar 1, 2014

These forums in general have a ton of wasted space and while they look like someones attempt at fancy modern design, I dont honestly think a ton of thought has gone into them. 

@Jim777PS
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (200 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 1, 2014

It's only because of that stupid message,  they want to display.  It still needs a new look and back to the drawing board for them!!! 

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

Besides The big blank space at the top, there are other problems and omissions since the redesign. No time is listed for an opening post. The "like" button is at the bottom right corner for an OP and the edit button (gear icon) is at the top left for an OP. An OP does list how many views. The reply button is marked reply and is at the bottom left corner below for an OP.

thread 1.JPGConversely, a reply has a time listed for when the post was made, but it's in GMT (UK time) Why? The "like" button is at the top right meaning if one has just read a long post and they wish to "like" it, they must scroll back up to the top of the post. There is no longer a "message number" (ie message number 7 of 57... a feature which was helpful when referring somone to a particular post in a long thread). The edit button is at the top right instead of top left as it is for an OP. "Reply" is an arrow instead of being marked reply and once again is located at the top right. Why do we have to scroll back to the top of a (sometimes very lengthy) message in order to repond to it? So much of this seems rather arbitrary and haphazzard. I didn't even touch on the blinding white background...*sigh

thread 2.JPG

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (178 Views)
Limit Breaker
16523 posts

Mar 1, 2014

Mya is on top of great discussion.

What the heck is this thing with double identity?

whatAmI.png

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (165 Views)
0 Likes