Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1852 posts

Re: Home Events Calendar

Aug 13, 2013

OP Updated!

• Updated this weeks PS Blog Event event
  • Added Trivia Contest: Home Brainiacs weekly event icon.  This is a forum contest.  Just click on the image to go to the event thread, through the calendar.  Held every Monday by Bambi-01us!

Brainiac.png

• I've decided to add CLUB events to the calendar.  This means any event held in a users Club.  They will be in orange and look like this:

3:30pm

Event Name

Club:

Club Name               

So, please, if you have a club event that you would like to invite the public to, please post:

• Day
  • Time
  • Event Name
  • Club Name
  • A link to your club thread or event thread

I hope to see lots of fun Club events! 

Message 291 of 340 (288 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1852 posts

Aug 15, 2013

OP Updated!

If you would like to watch or participate in the Live broadcasts, you can click on any of the Radio Playstation icons (like the one below), at the times specified!

RadioPSlogo.png

Message 292 of 340 (273 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1852 posts

Aug 17, 2013

OP Updated!

LOOT has switched their movie night to 11pm eastern.  Send a Club request to their club: LOOT

- 30 minutes til the event!

Message 293 of 340 (261 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3816 posts

Aug 18, 2013

anamri wrote:

OP Updated!

LOOT has switched their movie night to 11pm eastern.  Send a Club request to their club: LOOT

- 30 minutes til the event!

I'm amazed more people don't go to these. They're really fun.

Message 294 of 340 (253 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Home Events Calendar Postings

Aug 21, 2013

Just had a Quick Question about the intent & usage of this calendar.

Can anyone who can post on this forum submit an event, or do you only accept events from larger vendors, clubs, or organizations?

[ I'm asking on behalf of myself and some other PSHome user others who remember the formal PSHome Events board (before they reduced it to just Quests) and are looking for a decent replacement to post out notices of small scale non professional events and amateur club activities.

While in the original event board it was challenging (but entertaining) to find actual events against the backdrop of request for PSN Cards, Candid Photos, Personal Ads, Family Wars, Free Stuff, and the like, there was usually at least a couple amateur events and announcements each week that made it through the noise and seemed to be worth attending.

I just wanted to see if this calendar is intended to be a place for those small but real events or is that fundamentally impractical in any forum due to request volume, required oversight, or subsequent event commentary.  ]

Message 295 of 340 (241 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1852 posts

Re: Home Events Calendar Postings

Aug 21, 2013

Bhyff wrote:

Just had a Quick Question about the intent & usage of this calendar.

Can anyone who can post on this forum submit an event, or do you only accept events from larger vendors, clubs, or organizations?

[ I'm asking on behalf of myself and some other PSHome user others who remember the formal PSHome Events board (before they reduced it to just Quests) and are looking for a decent replacement to post out notices of small scale non professional events and amateur club activities.

While in the original event board it was challenging (but entertaining) to find actual events against the backdrop of request for PSN Cards, Candid Photos, Personal Ads, Family Wars, Free Stuff, and the like, there was usually at least a couple amateur events and announcements each week that made it through the noise and seemed to be worth attending.

I just wanted to see if this calendar is intended to be a place for those small but real events or is that fundamentally impractical in any forum due to request volume, required oversight, or subsequent event commentary.  ]

Yes, please do post if you are throwing an event open to the public - or even if you know about one that isn't posted!  All the pink entries on the calendar are Home user held events.

Message 296 of 340 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2013

When: august 39 to December 20 no time is needed you just post a picture in my post & show some great fashion for school & fall

What: playstation home back to school & fall fashion photoshoot event

Where: Anywhere in home because this is a photo shoot event

Link to post: Click me

Host: Un0-0n3unique

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 297 of 340 (225 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1852 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

When: august 39 to December 20 no time is needed you just post a picture in my post & show some great fashion for school & fall

That sounds like a fun thread!  Unfortunately, since this is not so much an event as it is a thread, it would get quite cluttered if I promoted threads on the calendar.  If it was a forum contest that has a start and end date, I would be happy to put it on the calendar.  I'm sorry if I wasn't clear in my previous explanation.  Thanks for letting me know about the thread, I'll be sure to take a pic and post it!

Message 298 of 340 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2013

anamri wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

That sounds like a fun thread!  Unfortunately, since this is not so much an event as it is a thread, it would get quite cluttered if I promoted threads on the calendar.  If it was a forum contest that has a start and end date, I would be happy to put it on the calendar.  I'm sorry if I wasn't clear in my previous explanation.  Thanks for letting me know about the thread, I'll be sure to take a pic and post it!

Don't worry I will get a big event around October, early December or early November it will be a birthday but unfortunately I don't want it to start in November because of the ps4 will launch

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 299 of 340 (204 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1852 posts

Sep 4, 2013

OP Updated!

PS Blog Party tonight, with Home Developer - Hellfire Games!  Check out the rest of the Dev events for this week too!

Message 300 of 340 (152 Views)
0 Likes